Reviews for Don't Lie to Me
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I liked most of it a lot. I really like the lyrics you added in too because I love Evanescence. The only thing I didn't like and had a hard time believing was the whole rape thing. I mean Ben wouldn't really do that, especially in that situation. I still don't really het his motive behind it either. It kept my intrest, but it the plot was shady and I never really think there was one to begin with. Fanfiction-wise it was pretty good, but something like this would never make it in the polished world.
Mewcakefanfiction chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
awesome story! perfect 10! It should have been rated T because there was nothing wrong. lolz i am adding thisto my favs! Great vocabulary choice and writing style! love this!
White Stone chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I started to read your first chapter and I was genuinely interested.

I will probably go to chapter two.
LudivinePHlover chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
That was a great story! I personally am in love with Ben (is it possible to fall in love with a fictional character?) and am writing my own fic, based on a dream I had. Your story kind of reminded me of the song "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack. Congrats on killing the bitch!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Well, I read it all and you never answered the one big question,

WHY on Earth did Ben rape her? Because it was the only way to test how strong her love for him was? I'm sorry but there are limits to everything, even love and NO woman should ever love a man who is willing to do that! A rapist is a monster and not a person and my version of Ben is not a monster. I'm sorry but I can't read your other story now. Not after seeing the quote from

one of the chapters, that indicates the story will be the same as this. By the way, the fight scene was pathetic, it proved nothing and it meant nothing, a woman fighting the man she loves...she should have just walked away, now THAT would have proved that she deserved to graduate! I still would hope that we can be friends and that you will read my story when I get time to write the rest of it. I've been under a lot of stress lately and quite frankly, this story just added to it and made me cry like mad! It's not your fault though it is mine, for continuing to read the story after the warning. The only reason I did was that I was hoping the answer to the above question was going to be that he was an alien and that for some reason, their species can only reproduce in a short certain period of time and that if he wanted a child by her then he HAD to get her pregnant at that very moment! Sadly, this was not the answer. I'm going to have to write my own story in answer to this story and your other one that I won't be reading now, simply because I don't want Lost fans to read the only fanfics with Ben in them to be where he is a very negative, cold, calculating person. I hope that my fanfics, will achieve this! The one I'm currently writing is not a romantic love story so I will have to write a second story. Maybe in the long run, this will be a good thing. I need to write all I can because I'm gonna write a book someday. I already have most of the story in my head for it. Besides, like I said, I really need to brighten Ben's image and like Stella I will do anything for Ben...for MY version of Ben, the gentleman who would never force a woman to marry him or have sex with him!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This is a good start!
That's What She Said chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
Awe, excellent ending. Very suspenseful as well. VERY WELL DONE!
PuckRox chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
i just spent the last 90 minutes sitting here reading this fic (it took me a while because my dad kept walking into the room and i had to make it look like i was doing homework).

This was really good. I came onto today looking for a Junery (Juliet/Benry) fic, but found this instead (there aren't many Junery fics). This fic was good. You had a few typos and grammar mistakes, but I loved the plot. Your OC was good and not too original. And Ben finally got someone! I think Benry would be a totally nicer person if he just had someone to love him.

Anywho, great fic. Is this the last chapter?
That's What She Said chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
NO! BEN! That kinda sucks, he just gets out of surgery, almost being killed in the process, and a few minutes later, he's shot and dying again! Poor, poor Ben.
Forfiwen chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Ooh, she didn't! What a great chapter. I'm looking forward to the update. Especially with that cliff hanger.
That's What She Said chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
WOW! WOW! Wonderful two chapters. Hm fighting Ben? Yes, that it a turn on...hee hee.
Forfiwen chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
This is an interesting story. I didn't expect to like it when I saw how quick Stella was to forgive the rape. But I decided to continue reading to see where it would go.

I admit I do like the story and am looking forward to future installments. However I am still confused about how she was able to, not only forgive Ben for rapeing her, but to fall so completely for him. It seems fishy, like maybe some form of mind control. I don't know if that's the direction you intend to go or not, but do hope her feelings on this will be addressed later on.

All in all it's a good read.
That's What She Said chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
WOWZA! WHAT A CHAPTER! hey, was Sawyer referring to Hannibal Lecter? I'm a fan of his too.
That's What She Said chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
YAY! She came back to him! Yeah, I love it when Ben smiles too.
That's What She Said chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
WOW! What a story! I'm glad that someone is finally making a BenOc fic, you're my hero! please update soon!