Reviews for Excerpts of Togetherness
pru bue chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
wuaaaaaaaa... finally I reached the last chapter! this was such an amazing fic! one of the best I ever read and I'm pretty sure I will read it again, Eiri is a hopeless romantic only for his baka even if he denied, and Shu chan is just too adorable, the war for sells was really good, its funny how all knew that Shu would lose :D
The date was freaking fantastic and the lemon, and smut simply awesome, thank you so much for sharing this story and I hope you write more Gravitation, thanks a lot!
pru bue chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
the competition was so crazy! ooohhh Shuu! don't cry! thank you!
pru bue chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
aaahhhhh...yes! face to face and see who sells more! ... thank you!
pru bue chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Shuichi dressed as angel, yummy! so cute and sexy, Eiri is so envious! he should let us have at least a peek!... the part with the singer trying to run and escape from the punishment is so funny, Eiri is so amazing!...
pru bue chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
this is so amazing, its full of love, they belong to each other and the part of the violinist and the pianist is beautiful!... thank you for another great chapter!
pru bue chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
damn it!...its too much cuteness!... so romantic cooking together!
pru bue chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
ahhh another great chapter! thank you so much!
pru bue chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
the words are so perfect to describe their feelings and Eiri intention to fix what he broke with his words, it was sad, lovely and happy, thank you!
pru bue chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Eiri is so possessive! and it should be illegal for Shu to be so cute and adorable!
pru bue chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
oh Eiri first is a bad boyfriend for not seeing he was sick, but then he is so caring, ahhh I love these guys! they are so cute together!
pru bue chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Eiri is so protective of Shu, and he is always taking care of Shu :D...
pru bue chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I love this chapter, its so lovely always to read about them as a steady couple, and happy that anyone that knew him before Shu can see he loves him and that he is a changed and happy man, yep THEY ARE SO HOT TOGETHER! thank you!
Lilywind chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely adored the story, the little glimpses you offer into the lives of two people who love each other very much but are SO, SO very different. But that's what makes it interesting, right? The expected friction, the tenderness, the passion, it's all there, presented in beautifully written words.

I loved how you wrote Yuki, he was very much in character but obviously has progressed much from the Yuki of the end of the anime series. He's still gruff on the outside, but Shuichi can see past that and see the loving man inside.

Great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
This chapter was hilarious and so cute, I can just picture Shuichi huddled under a white thick blanket fuming! Loved it.
lindy chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
this fic. is. awesome. I love it. easy to read and extremely vivid.