Reviews for Damsel in Distress
Djinnk chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I love all your characters already!

Kind of reminds me of The Two Princesses of Bamarre by G.C.L :)
morgs chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
ok she needs to ditch David and get with Jesser very soon. Good Story!
Backroads chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
At least unicorns were not harmed in the making of this chapter. I like this group, especially Eva. Will we see them again?
Starciya chapter 14 . 6/11/2010
I am perplexed, (which is a good thing) I am having a hard time predicting your next move. This was a definate twist, I thought you were going a different direction. It makes me want to read more, so hopefully you update soon. very interesting chapter.
Backroads chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
She really does cause a lot of trouble, doesn't she?
Starciya chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
I have to say that I have enjoyed reading this story so far, I always like stories when they have a mystery to them and you don't know where the story is going to turn. Hopefully you update soon becuase I want to know where the story is going.
juncican chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
Great fic there. Thats a nice twisted twist, about a princess who's not a rebel like her family, its pretty original. God, Jesser is fantastic, I can't seem to like David as much as him though, he's got less personality but then again, I think thats how you want it to be! I hope you continue with this story!
InChrist-Billios chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
Overcoming attraction with willpower? Excellent. Who hasn't tried to do that at some point? (With varying amounts of success...) Heh. Very realistic.

I like that there's more than one witch. Very interesting.

Update soon!
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Hey I think I am going to like this story.

This is my favourite line so far:

"[Lydia] sat in the middle of the floor, the skirt of her dress spread before her, the other eight knives in her collection resting on it-she didn't want them to collect dirt from the floor."

That really made me grin! Too bad that the knives are really easy to wipe clean while her dress will probably take some poor servant half a morning to wash by hand and then the rest of the day to dry! *shakes head in mock disapproval*

Eva
Iliana11 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
How cute! I love the concept of this story! You always hear of Princesses more like her family members as main characters; never the meek, girly Princesses. I like it. It's very original. I'd love an update. Hint hint. :)
InChrist-Billios chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
Uh oh, trouble in paradise! Moriah's falling for Jesser. Not good. I like David - he seems like the sort of fellow I would be friends with. Nice. Perhaps boring, but at least not mean or selfish. I think David and I are going to get along. Jesser, on the other hand, makes me narrow my eyes a little. There's something about him that I don't quite trust...

I had completely forgotten about this story, but props for getting it up and running again!

Update soon!
Backroads chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
Oh, my. An update!

I admit, I went back and reread and I do love this. I love how Moriah is the opposite of, well, pretty much every princess in this section.

Not too much happens here, but you need to get back into this, so start slow. And, well, I'm confused to see if there is to be a post-marriage love triangle here.
Hero in the Making chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I love this story. Please update it soon!
sumiresang chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Team David! :D
Lady Mage chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Haha, yaya! Update soon. Which will it be, Jesser or David? I like both of them.

Lady Mage