Reviews for Damsel in Distress
Mari Kazara chapter 10 . 5/15/2007
This story is the billiant. It's different and new. I love your characters. Keep writing.
Bingo7 chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Ha, ha! She's fickle. Like all girls all.
Tuima chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
Hah! This is great! A really original take. Can't wait for more!

Tuima
Backroads chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
David is the man! I love him more and more! Gosh, I hope Moriah winds up with... her husband! Because it's exciting to see a married couple that doesn't have chemistry in such a situation.

Big surprise about Jesser. And he seemed like such a revolutionary with potential. Well, he could be. I love how neither of them really knew exactly why Jesser was pretending to be a servant. Such guys.

I really hope Jesser doesn't fall in love with Moriah and vise versa. Because that would be very awkward. Of course, it could be fun to read!
45692-358923-09 chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
Ahahahahaha. You made me laugh with this one. For the first part of the chapter I was getting worried that the story was going to start getting lame. I like seriously had all these awful visions of Jesser becoming this pitiful, wronged victim and David being this awful tyrant and then everything would have just been all wrong to the direction the story has begun to take.

But this was great. You seriously caught me off guard, I love it.

Kudos.

Peace and Love,

Captain
kuasimodo28 chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
What happens next?

Thanks for your review of Billy, it was much appreciated. I'm liking your story a lot, so what happens next?
Gertyfull Angel chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
Good story
FireFallon chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
Okay, Prince David popped out of no where and I seriously like this Jesser fellow...update soon!
babymene17 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Ah! He shouldn't have kidnapped her but he shouldn't be thrown in prison! Please update soon!
cinnamon-sg chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
Gr yay but gr yay but ah! YOu're messing with my mind!
cinnamon-sg chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
AH! Must know what's going on!
45692-358923-09 chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
Ahahahaha. This story rocks. I love how you made all those fantastical, cliche, Princess-saves-the-world-and-marries-the-stableboy stories seem so commonplace, and then took the "normal princess" story and make it seem fantastical.

It's really original. I love your characters, especially how I can't read two lines about them and immediately know what to think about them. I love to be kept guessing, and having to read between the lines and figure stuff out on my own.

You actually had me laughing out loud in some places, and in other places I actually had to blink twice and read again because I just couldn't believe it.

This story is a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work.

Captain
ella plain and simple chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
I'm glad davids back. But why can't all three of them go on the quest together?
Backroads chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Yay! David's back! I wuv David! I missed David!
onwingsofsnark chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Aww Jesser either likes her or Lydia. And the story-book hag? I think that was her imagination... or a true story-book hag..

In any case..