Reviews for Damsel in Distress
FaylinnNorse chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
So she is going to rescue her sister! Good for her! I found Jesser's "assisting her" to be quite humorous! Jesser seems nice, although unfortunately she's married already...update soon!
cinnamon-sg chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
Well! Now we know who will be marrying Lydia! Yay!\

Hehe! Now the prince has to rescue his wife!
cinnamon-sg chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
haha! Great!
cinnamon-sg chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
poor Moriah! That was silly of WIllow to push her out!

I love this partTomorrow morning? Oh, yes. I was to be married the next morning. “Yes, Mother.”

“Mother’s just sad,” Willow whispered.

And to think they had been happy at Lydia’s disappearance.

!
cinnamon-sg chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Lydia! uhew!

I love the rest though! Yay for WIllow jumping up and down!
cinnamon-sg chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I love it! It is so awesome!

THe beginning where everyone flips is soo fun! I also like that this is her rebellion-her way of being diffrent like her sisters are diffrent. In fact she is the most unique among them! I love it!
babymene17 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
Hehe! I like Jesser! Maybe he's in league with Lydia! Please update soon!
Backroads chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
HOLD ON! Hold on a freakin' minute! No way did that just happen!

And yet... it worked out well. She didn't have to make the decision to go out.. she just gets dragged along! Poor thing! By this Jesser fellow.

I must speak on Jesser... I have no idea what to think of him! What a guy! Is he evil? I'm not okay with him abducting Moriah-that's just rude. And he is a bit cheeky.

Bad day with the men for Moriah. David was quite the jerk.

I smack both of them.

And yet... David said, and I quote "Moriah, if you run off to rescue Princess Lydia, I would join you."

I cannot even begin to guess what you are doing. *shakes head*
Alicia chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Oh no! Poor Lydia! O_o And poor Moriah, getting unexpectedly caught up in such an adventure. I hope Lydia isn't tricking Moriah... And I hope Moriah drags David along! XD Then things'll get interesting. I think that there's just too much else for them to get distracted with, so they haven't gone anywhere with their relationship. Neither seems the type to take much initiative. But an adventure will toss them closer together! _ Yay! ...or maybe you have a completely unexpected twist up your sleeve. *shrug* That's why I love this story! It's exciting and unconventional- with blessedly conventional spelling and grammar _ I can't wait for more!
ella plain and simple chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
Ah ha! I knew Moriah would end up going on an adventure. Great story. Please don't take to long to update!
babymene17 chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
HAHA! I hope she drags David along! Please update soon!
Backroads chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Oh no! Not Lydia! She's much too tough and wild and improper of a princess for this to happen! (suddenly she makes me sick). Unless this is a horrible trick to make Moriah do something she does not want to do, which would not surprise me in the least. Come on, ask the 'rents for help! They're wild and improper!

Anyway, I'm somewhat surprised at Moriah! She acts like she's getting bored in her new life- maybe she's only docile by comparison. Then again, she is married to David (whom I really do like still!) But now I'm beginning to have doubts about their potential romance. Heaven forbid they have a child. Do you have another possible romantic match for Moriah? I mean, your first genre is romance!

Anyway, fun twist to get this story kickin'!
FaylinnNorse chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Captured! That's interesting! Will Moriah go and save her and have an adventure? :) David seems a little boring. I suppose that's how he's meant to be...update soon?
InChrist-Billios chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Oo, wow! Excellently done!

I've never read a story based on this background before - a normal princess amidst abnormal ones, who wants an arranged marriage. Very original!

Good style, too, it fits very well with the story. You're doing great!

Do update SOON. ;p
Sunbitten chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Oh my goodness. What a way to spoil a wedding! And yet it's chaotically wonderful and humerous. Just the thing to contradict Moriah's perfect world. *smile* I like David... I just don't know if he is best suited to Moriah. Of course, therein lies the fun of creating romance. A perfect princess and a nerd. I like it. This wedding was certainly for him.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »