Reviews for Living in Limbo
mililli chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Really loved it all. Really creative, and I found myself pitying all three instead of pointing the blame at one character.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
nice
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
mere words cannot express how much i love this story!

and i've only read one chapter

If rurouni kenshin had happened this way, i bet tomoe and kenshin would have acted exactly the way you portrayed them

you did a great job keeping the characters in character and i like how you established tomoe and kenshin's realtionship and differentiated between what drew Kenshin to Tomoe and the change in himthat drew Kaoru to him

I love it!
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
"And so, he loves them both. And he loves neither."

Once again, OOCness abounds in your AU. Your Kenshin is completely unworthy of sympathy. Glad the story ended here. I'd hate to see what you'd have done to the other characters in the AU world you created. What's next? Turning Ayame and Suzume into hookers? Making Yahiko an addict? Bleh.
persephonesfolly chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
"Sometimes she blames Tomoe."

Stupid, even for Kaoru. An adulteress has no right to blame the woman she's wronging. That's cold as well as being the worse sort of self indulgent hypocrisy.

"Sometimes she blames Kenshin"

Getting warmer, though it doesn't exactly laud Kaoru's intellectual acuity. The adulterous husband is an obvious choice for blame.

"But mostly, of course, she blames herself" Bing bing bing! Red hot! She finally nails it. Took the selfish little twit long enough to come to the right conclusion.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Weirdly OOC. Kenshin resisted Kaoru's teen aged charms throughout nearly the entire anime/manga series, so why does he succomb so easily here? Is he that lacking in self-restraint and honor just because it's a different universe? Is this a comment on the comparative moral decline between the 19th and 21st centuries?
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
What a beautifully written story! You have a good writing style. Great work
Lady Callista chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I'm normally not an AU fan, but this was beautifully written. I enjoyed it greatly, you have a neat style.
Raeyn-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
OMG. I love this story, it haunts you.
bobtheinsaneGREENcrayon chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
eh... eh... eh...

*cries in depression*

Here I am, total and complete KK fan (with more than a little grudge against Tomoe) eagerly devouring each word, until the authoress decides to go and ruin the ride.

I do appreciate agnst greatly (hey, I've read broken pieces FIVE times), so I understand why you ended it the way you did. Despite this... Bob can't help but be dissapointed...

Hey.. this is not a flame, since I'm still in awe of such writing talent, but... kk *finds a corner to sulk in*

nice story... but in my less than proffesional oppinion, everyone would be better off if tomoe would just stay dead.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Umm, wow! Kenshin's difference towards both of the women in his life is a little disturbing but sadly I could see him feeling that way. It's like he's just existing for the sake of existing. This story is really sad. Both women deserve more than what Kenshin will give him. It's such a pity that they must play such parts.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Gos, your last two chapters have made Kenshin into a self deprived, indecisive character. I can't wait to see what is really going through his head.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Poor, poor Tomoe. I can't wait to see the other two perspectives.
D-D Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
The thoughts, the layout, and the storyline was well done.
Reynaile chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
I think I've cried reading every RK fanfic you've written here, and this story is no exception. This one in particular, however, makes me think really hard about how relationships and marriages should work; Sosoru does this to me too. I feel kind of guilty thinking about Kaoru as a third wheel, and this is what happens sometimes in the series as well with Tomoe; what's really disturbing, though, is Kenshin's sentiment. I like to think that he's moved on-he seems very caught between two worlds, here. I guess it can be a reflection of how we interperet the series. Is this how you see Kenshin at the end of the series (just wondering)?

I might just be in need of experience, in terms of understanding relationships. But it is disturbing, all the same...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »