Reviews for Living in Limbo
D-D Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
The thoughts, the layout, and the storyline was well done.
Reynaile chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
I think I've cried reading every RK fanfic you've written here, and this story is no exception. This one in particular, however, makes me think really hard about how relationships and marriages should work; Sosoru does this to me too. I feel kind of guilty thinking about Kaoru as a third wheel, and this is what happens sometimes in the series as well with Tomoe; what's really disturbing, though, is Kenshin's sentiment. I like to think that he's moved on-he seems very caught between two worlds, here. I guess it can be a reflection of how we interperet the series. Is this how you see Kenshin at the end of the series (just wondering)?

I might just be in need of experience, in terms of understanding relationships. But it is disturbing, all the same...
Me-Anne M chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Ouch! T_T It's beautiful and very sad but captures the real emotions of people caught in a triangle of love.
Soniya Himoura chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
i loved the first chapter the most... it was sad and i was ready to cry... are u goin got continue it... i really wish u would...its really sad... i like it ok bye
natlane chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
i was always a hater of cheaters (you know what i mean... kenshin cheating on tomoe, not as in cheating on a test) I don't really like it. sure, good wording, excellent story. It's just the idea behind it that i don't like. I hate cheaters! It's not nice! It's not right! It hurts! ppl, it does
An Antidote chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Men that's sad, why does Tomeo have to be the one that suffers why and why? anyway nice story men
akina nakamori chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Oh, Linay. This story is just wonderful. It totally captures the tought of each character and the choice of words is just flawless. I love the way the title is perfectly parallel to the whole flow of the story-that they seem to be going around in a cycle that doesnt seem to end. Kind of like living in limbo exactly.

I'm looking forward to your next installments. Dont worry about the bad reviews on Complete Me. An author must never be discouraged by those things. People just have different views on things and we must accept that fact.:)
Liana Ilia chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
yay! i likey very much. please update soon! Love ya.

Valaroma chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
So sad! Such a complicated dilemma and they still go on with it. A beautiful little fic!
danydanybb chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
wow... this is different... It's really good yet strange...

but i find it really deep and perfect for a Kenshin FF...
Hoshiko Shinomori chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
WOW! That was absolutely amazing. Of course that comes as no suprise. You're such a wonderful author and your stories are always written with such...there's hardly words to describe exactly what it is. But what I can say is that it is beautiful.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Simply love this story! It is so wonderfully written! A very differen story from the other stories that I have read.. A love triangle story in modern times.. )

So kenshin still decides to leave both of them even though he loves both of them.. Reading this story gives a very special and relaxed feeling.. )

Well written! )
Wolf Creek chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
T.T So sad. Amazing, cute... but depressing. T.T
Anonymous but very interested chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I love your choice of words. And the way you presented each character's point-of-view was wonderful. The chapters for Tomoe and Kaoru will both so sad. I think Tomoe was probably more resigned, while Kaoru was more confused...maybe even...desperate? Both were quite wistful. And Kenshin. How to describe his? Regretful? Analytical? Maybe even bitter.

The last two lines were brilliant as an ending to this. Very sorrowful. But it has such a ring to it.

Thank you very much for posting.

Good luck!

( for the pain and the sorrow
Engetsunoaori chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
So sad. I like the idea that went into this story. You capture the characters well, and how they would reaction to this version of their world. I wonder though if this story will continue or if this is the end. If it is, that even though it is open ended, it is a good stoping point.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »