Reviews for Living in Limbo
Priestess of Passion chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Very interesting chapter, but so short? ur leaving me hanging there! update soon!
Priestess of Passion chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Great story! how come i didn't read it sooner? this is definatly going on my favorites list (like all ur stories). I like how there are different points of views in this story, first Tomoe's then Karou's.
TyedyeRin chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
This is great so far! PLease conitnue and update soon!
tomboi-chic chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
Wow...this totally reminds me of "The Doctor's Wife" by Elizabeth Brundage. It's so sad but it catches the exact essence of an affair. I especially like Kaoru's POV because the back and forth feeling of love and hate was described in a manner that everyone has felt when feeling that way.

I hope you write some more short stories like this; this one's done simply but to the point. Awesome work! :D Happy Thanksgiving!
Yorik chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Very real, very very very good. I think you've captured the entire scenario very well. Great job! And somehow, in this very strange way, i like how you've left it at three chapters...its suggestive of the fact that Kenshin, Tomoe and Kaoru are all stuck in a vicious cycle that no one seems to be able to break. Good job!
raine84 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
I'm not a real big fan on those who cheat but I have to say this story is good. You have triangle where i believe two women are in love with the same man. Though I'm not too sure about Tomoe. I think she is with him just because. And a man who does but doesn't love them.

If you every decided to write a fourth chapter. I would love to see how he reacts when Kaoru moves on. That should be very interesting.

Anyway like the story.
Impashence chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
as i said... wow
Impashence chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
this was expressed so perfectly... wow
Impashence chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
:( its so sad... but its good at the same time :) I really like it... although i dont like the idea that kenshin is cheating on tomoe with kaoru... i like them in thier different times.. but this is certainly a different approach. Very original!
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Wow, this story is so powerful in a way. It left me breathless ... and so very sad. Limbo, such a perfect description of the state of them. Stuck, stagnant, and so very sad. Again, you have written beautifully. I hope to read more of your writting _
Niiicko chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Wow, Linay! What an interesting take on the threesome of Kaoru/Kenshin/Tomoe. I really like it. Great job! .
Clueless Girl chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
so sad...

love it!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Ah! I am working hard on a National Novel Writing Month novel, so I only have a second to review, but I like this fic very much! The first two parts are wonderfully written, and heartbreaking in content. The things people to do for love, or lust, or whatever that sense of belonging for one moment is.

Kenshin's chapter seems to stray a little from the theme of the other two, but perhaps that's just because he's the median, he sees both sides, and still only one. I sort of wish you had gone into his true feelings about his wife and about Kaoru a bit more-but maybe that would be like bringing up the age old debate again (Kaoru or Tomoe?)

But nevertheless, it was the end of Kenshin's chapter that truely got me. These three people, their lives so tangled up, and somehow they have no way to stop it. Tomoe broke my heart with her quiet suffering. Kaoru made me itch for an answer, a true, straight answer when, of course, there is none. And Kenshin made me realize how something so terrible can also be precious. His past. His love, that he seems unable to give completely, and yet does. The physical representation of a cross-roads was interesting-and how he simply passed on through, in accordance with the law. The law of what? Marraige, love, his own heart?

What can I say? I love three-part, three-dimensonal stories like this. It almost reminds me of Defying Gravity by dementedchris, except the actual plot is much different.

You get used to people saying "see this from both sides" but, of course, there's always yet another side, and you showed that beautifully here.
Clueless Girl chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
it's so well written, i love it! u really managged to show kaoru's doubt and anxities in her relationship with kenshin. great one!
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
poor tomoe, it's so sad. great chapter!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »