Reviews for Living in Limbo
Mori'quessir chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Wow. This is really good. I like how you told it, each from a differant point of view. Very nice,

From yours etc: Mori'quessir

SlytherinBabe chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
is this complete?

it sounds complete...if it is then it's a good ending i like it really... and i like the fact that u see the three different sides and not just one. and especially kenshins mind the man in the middle..."and he loves them both and he loves neither" and the comparison b/w his life and the situation and the stoplight in reference to tomoe and karou..."Complete Me"...:-)
rhappz chapter 1 . 11/15/2006

wOw. hOpe thEre's a sEquEl sOmewHere...
angel-tears-16 chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
It's a very good concept, but I don't think it really works with these characters. The writing is good, but it isn't up to your usual standards. Maybe I just don't like it because I can't see Kenshin acting like that no matter how you characterize him. Anyways, it was well written but I just didn't like it. Sorry...
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
i love your fic, i woul like to put your fic in spanish if you dont mind.

my email is
Nekotsuki chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Impeccable writing, Linay. And filled with a wonderful sense of angst in the true meaning of the word. You've successfully moulded Kenshin and Tomoe into very tragic figures, bound by the past into a place they can't escape from. Kaoru I wasn't so sorry for, but then her role in this seems to be just envy ... and her history isn't as weighty as the other two.

Lovely piece. :D And again, all the more brilliant for breaking the mold.
starrlit dreamer chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
I love every RuroKen fic you've written. Your style and ideas are really interesting and fascinating )

Sorry if this sounds corny ;

O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 3 . 11/15/2006

really! I would have loved if you make him choose, but that wouldn't be Kenshin!

LadyShiin chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Lovely fic Linay - very bittersweet and almost delicate feeling. The mood is somber and it's a very well done piece of work ) Short and sweet with a slight ache.

Well done!
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
That was SO Kaoru!

jelous but lovely!

going to next chapter!
en route chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
heh. whatta bitch. well written, but yeah, i can't feel any sympathy for kenshin. and kaoru's kinda the homewrecker, yeah?

mm, it was great to see you're still writing. it was a nice surprise to see your author alert sitting in my inbox.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 11/15/2006

So, this is what could happen if Tomoe was still alive?

GOD LINAY! you surprise me with every fic!

Really, your imagination is awsome and your style is simple increasing with every chapter!

Keep writing! you are so cool!
Sketched Words chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
hmm... i remember reading this on your journal. still want to know if things will change between the three. it does get you thinking though...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4