Reviews for Discovery
mrs. zala chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
hmm..
how come you can make so many delicious stories like this one?
you just influence people to become pervert like you (like me).
hahaha.
good story, really represent the curiousity from teenager and whatnot.
very entertaining. btw, they do it when they were 15 years old right?
sooo... is that too young? well, one part of mine is traditionalist.
hahha.

until next time,

mrs. zala
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I'm sorry but this is terrible. Your tense problems have to change.
Neko Satashi chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Wow. You have good grammar. Some of the letters aren't there but still good story. And damnnnnn you have a heck of vocabulary.

-AWESOME STORY! Ja ne
Anonymus chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I have read quite a few of your fics and I must say they are really good... The story lines and plots are quite unique and well planned out. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but your writing is stilted at times... Too formal in a way. While that is fine for certain situations, I don't think it goes with more intimate scenes...

Overall though, enjoyable stories, well thought and written. Keep it up!
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
THis is goood. YOU SHOULD BE AN EROTICA WRITERRRR! I LOVED THIS STORY!
lunarwing chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
hello this story is amazing as the rest of your srories are. i really liked how you described everything. i would like to tell you something about the last note you left about future stories that maby you would be writing, i liked the one named 'Underneath this Smile', but i see that you didn't complte in any way you complete it or already did and named it in another way pls let me know. i would like to read it. Also i would like to praise you for your good English. Keep it up!

x

your favorite reader

lunarwing
Moons-Chan chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Wow, the grammar's great! Story's great and etc. A list of things.
xoxo Li Sakura xoxo chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
This was amazing.
poems2songs chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
wonderful story... nice one... really liked it... good job... great work...
snowy-night chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
So HOT! You write really good lemons!
Twilight Kisses chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Oops I guess I forgot to review this one awhile back...stupid me but here I am! I just wanted to say this is one of my favourite stories of yours. I really like how you wrote their thoughts and feelings and everything about how they're developing and changing (btw I read your profile and I'm looking forward to reading "Metamorphosis" along with your other fanfics you have planned!). I think I told you this before, but you are definitely one of my most favourite authors on this site and you write lemon scenes very well! Good luck with your writing, you are quite amazing _
MikoKagome1113 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Wow.

Man, all this sex is taking away my perseption of Sakura! I know how Shaoran can be, he is always like this, but Sakura?

O.e

MikoKagome1113 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
agh, guys are soo horny. All of them are walking hormones. Girls are the same way, but guys make it more obvious.

xD

MikoKagome1113 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
That chapter didn't confuse me as much, but it still left me a bit blank. The hardest part about reading this one was that i couldn't destinguish between reality and illusion, which is probably what you wanted wasnt it? ahh, well, i hate it when i dont get things. lol

MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That chapter seriously confused me, but i bet it will make more sense when i finish reading the entire story