Reviews for School House Rocked
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Pretty end to your voice saga
EriksKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I really liked this series, but I almost didn't read it. I must impress upon you the importance of descriptive summaries. Particularly for "The Voice" because it's the first one.

You do the characters very well; I could imagine them saying everything in my head. Is this the end of the voice series? I wish there were more.

~ Kitty -.-
Tinselcat chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I really liked this series! you developed your original character without losing sight of the characters

we know from the show, so it didn't get confusing or boring. you really integrated 'the voice' in

well with the existing characters. i also love the fact that all of the characters were completely

accurate... especially the scatter-brained megavolt! 'the voice' is a truly unique character! me

likes! oh, and i really liked that 'how did the chicken cross the road... DW style' fanfic you did! that

was hilarious! (i'm not sure if i posted a review of it yet, so i thought i'd mention it here...)
BluePard chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Awww, I wanted to watch Quackerjack get beat. ;_; Each is better than the one before it, nice...
Violet Mallard chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Cool story! The descriptions of DW were wonderful! I love it when you put in the parts about his crushed ego (slumping under cape and hiding behind his hat) and the whole bane of existance part with officer Mel was great! The part where he is trying not to laugh at Gos's story is wonderful too! Thanks for writing!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
ROTFLOL, this is soooo cute! :) I luv your "Voice" stories :)