Reviews for Through These Eyes
smoll Gcat chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
༼ຶ ຶ༽
FanFictionParty chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Oh my god... this fic is just...
You made me cry godammit! ;(
SouthParkObsessed chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
This is SOOOOO good! Really REALLY good! I loved all of it & you made me like CartmanxKenny even more!
GeorgePIG chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
This story Killed me inside, but I was reborn. I love you, even we are nothing to each other, but know That you are not alone. hurt me to read two mentally disturbed characters who do not have anyone to support Them, but They Were not maybe Patients but this materialistic society.

I Almost Can not sleep tonight, but I rethought the story and she Gave me energy to smile, she is beautiful, beautiful for Those Who Can See inside, just hope that is not depressed, I do not want to see her depressed
FunnyManFan chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
wow... just wow!... LOVE IT!... *don't know what else to say*
BakaDot chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
This fic you wrote? Honestly... It's haunting. It's kind of hard to put into words how much I love this. The fact that you made Kenny's illness so realistic, and so enlightening is amazing, you've probably read some of the fanfictions out there that fail miserably at portraying realistic situations, realistic solutions and realistic problems in people's lives, well... You succeeded brilliantly at it.

You were talking about how much the song "Good-Bye My Lover" made you cry when you first heard it, I'd have to say "Mad World" by Gary Jules brings out exactly the same feelings in me. Thank you for writing such a beatiful work. It's influenced me so much that I'll always remember it. Please keep writing, and if you ever want to continue your career in writing and publish a book, I'd be one of the first people to buy it. :)
KlinaStyx chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Wow, this story has me speechless. So much agony and great love. Extremely depressing but it made the story that much better. Loved how you made Stan goth again, I know I'm not the only one who loved goth Stan. XD

As for your note at the end, I understand completely. My best friend committed suicide over a year ago and even though it still insanely hurts, I'm trying to move on as well.

Beautiful story, really enjoyed reading it.
CCILoveSparklesCC chapter 16 . 11/13/2010
Kenman; new favorite pairing. ) You portrayed it so well and managed to keep things so...in person, in my opinion. I can't picture a sappy, shallow romance like a lot of others are writing. I appreciate that you put a piece of yourself into this story; I really enjoyed each thought-provoking chapter. I thought alot about some of the things it pointed, such as not letting things revolve "around the one time you were hurt". Thank you. At times I almost cried; a few quotes kinda hit home for me but they transformed into a more positive take on certain things in my life. Anyway, good work!

Sincerely,

Jen
Kkas chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
Even though the ending's really sad, it's a great story. I don't usually go for tragedies, this was addictive. The roller coaster you take the readers on as Cartman and and Kenny discover their feelings for each other is very unique to the Kenman fanbase. (I'm not great with reviews, so I'll stop now, but,)Another fave! :)
Xxlotti-waxX chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
This story had me up all night, because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I was done. I was literally in tears by the end. It was incredibly touching, and a fantastic story for one of my favourite pairings.
Crea chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Ok. I'd have to say, this was quite the amazing fic. I'm not a big fan of reading long fics, and when I do, I usually read and can't wait to just skip chapters and go to the near end. But surprisingly, starting to read this fic, every chapter was able to keep my attention and each chapter had its interesting events. It's not often a story can do that. Many have certain boring chapters to them all the time. But yours really kept me reading each and every chapter, word by word. I was just a little disappointed with how some of the plot didn't quite progress. The only part of the plot that really made any progress was the relationship between Cartman and Kenny. But there wasn't even much foreshadowing to Kenny killing his father, meaning you could've shown more on the relationship of the father and son. Also, after Kenny talked to Kyle I would've thought Kyle would finally do something about Stan and maybe make some more impact on the story. But none of that happened. Might just be me though. Stan I found a little useless though. He was really just there to mess up Cartman and Kenny's relationship at some parts, but otherwise the story could've just as easily worked without him. Btw, I also hate how the story concluded. I expected it. And it was shit. As touching as it is, it just didn't click. I'd wish you could've done a better job with the ending because I really loved the story, but ended up not liking it after the part where Kenny's father dies. The whole death of the father just wasn't handled too well in the plot and things just went downhill for me from there.
guz chapter 16 . 9/8/2009
this story didn't let me sleep for two days( mi bff said i look like shit, it's true), i'm so...touched with this story, telling you "i love it" is not enough but i dont know what else i can say, i adore this couple the most, and i do love the way you wrote, i really do, you made a awesome work with the characters personality, i was kinda shocked with that it made me feel so emotional, and the song...i love this song but i have never rally pay atention to the lyric itself i guess is hard for me because i don't speak english, i'm just learning ( i speak spanish), you did a awesome work with every chapter, i was so exited that i had to read some of them twice, dude i almos cried while i was reading the song and it's really hard for me to cry (i don't know why) i really like your conclutions and the dedication at the end, no friends have leave me, but i guess i had a time when i had no one but my drepressed sister which always cried and i was kinda too little to have real frieds...well, that's other story XD

congratulations for the awesome story and keep the good work!

i think you should submit this in deviantart, i'm there if you want to see a fic of mine my nicknae is guzguz93
Raphaela-San chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
Ok... wow... kind of hard at the moment to get my thoughts straight but I'll try to comment this right because the story defenitly deserves that!

At first: On the whole, I love it! It's so sad, depressing and in the end just heart wrecking but I love it.

The way they slowly came together... how fragile it always was... and then this tragical ending... god...

You did a really great job!

But... some small things I also want to critisise.. or at leat try to with my far from perfect english ;)

I think while you got especially Cartman just perfect, Kyle and Stan are a bit out of character... or at least I have the feeling. But still, they fit. It's nothing big

And... the murder of Kennys father... wouldn't that have been self-defense? More or less? And with Cartman as a witness... Kenny might have gotten away... but... well maybe that's just me thinking about a happy end... (altough I so love this ending...)

Ok... no more critisism! Your story is awesome!

I'll add it to my favourites... thank you so much for writing this...

Yours

Raphaela
cayla chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
aw! so sad, I wanted to cry. I love it!
EB chapter 8 . 6/28/2009