Reviews for Misunderstood V2
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 45 . 1/18
Crap. This is when Obi-wan gets taken and tortured by Ventress, isn't it. I've rather enjoyed this story, although I do feel that you're trying to stick a little too hard to canon when they're completely different characters. I think you have a great story on your hands and I'd like to see where it goes. :) However, seeing as it's been 7 or so years, I'm guessing that won't happen. Dang it. Ah well, thanks for the fun read.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 22 . 1/17
You know, the Obi-wan bits haven't changed much if at all and so they're really not necessary. Actually they're kind of tedious. I also think you're sticking a little too much to Anakin's personality in AotC. He's a different person, he'll react differently. I really like that they don't get along at the moment though. I'm an AnixPadme fan, but this is too much fun.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 8 . 1/17
Ok, now I'm curious. Who took on Bruck? And how the HECK did he make it to Knight status with that attitude? He's still a darkside accident waiting to happen...even more so than Anakin at this point.
Dearest Destiny chapter 13 . 1/4
this version is a lot better than the original
MystiStar1 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
I really, really do hope you eventually finish this fic because it's awesome and I wish to know what happens! I quite enjoyed the read so far and thanks for posting. :)
CloudyDream chapter 45 . 3/20/2013
This is an interesting story. Kudos! :)
Emilee chapter 45 . 1/24/2013
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :) Just was wondering if you were planning to continue this or not?

Emilee
ClaMiAl chapter 45 . 3/17/2012
Oh, I very much enjoyed reading this story! I liked your portrayal of Vader's and Obi-Wan's developing and changing relationship, though I must admit that the parts that just retold what happened in the movies, scene by scene and sometimes even word for word were a bit boring. Still, over all I liked the story very much. I wish it wasn't abandoned, but with the last update having been over 4 years ago I don't think there's any hope of it being finished. Pity. I'd love to see how it continues, whether Obi-Wan is actually dead and how Vader deals with it.
Solar Flare013 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
I see what you did there, but only because we're reading Romeo and Juliet in class. Great fic.
MissAX chapter 45 . 1/26/2011
This is such an interesting storyline! I've always wanted to read about what would happen if Ani started from the Dark Side and shifted into the Jedi side! It's been way too long since you've updated though! Years! Please don't give up this story and update soon!
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 30 . 10/9/2010
i love this chapter please write more!
Kingdark chapter 45 . 9/7/2010
Even the 'new' version of this story hasn't been updated for years. It's a same though because I'm very curious to see if Anakin / vader would fall to the dark side or doesn't.
KHLostEmpress chapter 45 . 6/22/2010
I realize that this review is a good three years too late, but I just recently found your stories. I read the first Misunderstood and Exile and found I enjoyed them quite a bit. This may be a fruitless hope, but I do hope that you may someday return and finish what you have started. You are a talented writer and I deeply enjoy your stories!
tom sloan chapter 45 . 6/4/2010
can who ever wrote this story please continue it
Maria B chapter 45 . 5/19/2010
First of all let me just say that this is an AMAZING fanfic. It's the one of the best ones that I've ever read. I love your all your characters and the plot and everything. In fact I just love the whole thing to bits!

I really really hope you continue this. I know your muse has up and left, but still I would love it if you finished this. It's easily the best AU I've ever read.

So please at least try to finish it pretty please with a cherry on top?