Reviews for Summer of '69
ilovemanicures chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
This was epic. When watching the dub version of this season way back when it first aired I actually kinda hated it lol

It was so pointless and after the series drilled into our heads what a true dualist is supposed to be, I was extremely disapointed in their choice of competitors.

But I think you really spiced it up and better yet, actually put thought behind everything, making a plot without holes.

And with a show like Yugioh, that is an amazing accomplishment lol

I loved the unity in this story. The Kaiba brothers working together is a very rare sight and I think you displayed all of their weaknesses and strengths extremely well.

Yami and Seto testing the boundry lines of their link was rather interesting. I love how connected they are without even trying sometimes. So to see them literally give up life energy for one another made for quite the good read.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful add on to your amazing Kai-baby & Yami-kins series. It was very enjoyable!
KedakaiOkami chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
a family of dragons - I lke the sound of that too, but am just a dragon fan, so... You should have seen me flipping out when I thought one of my BEWDs were missing. XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
I liked the reference to Quel’Serrar, Será
KedakaiOkami chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
and everything begins to settle back into the norm for the group
KedakaiOkami chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
aw the whole sibling thing got to me like it does to Jou lol, wiping eyes now, it was so sweet
KedakaiOkami chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Yami being arrogant and using words as weapons - awesome, it's been a while

Jou voicing his support to Seto - sweet
KedakaiOkami chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
a lot going on in this chapter huh? congrats in not getting lost in the chaos lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
"There's nothing I can't afford." That was one of my fave lines of Seto's in the english anime and am thrilled you added it

yay for Seto being all protective of Yami again lolz
KedakaiOkami chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
shows how close their family is growing
KedakaiOkami chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
I really like the bit with Seto fussing over Yami
KedakaiOkami chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
in the original Japanese version Seto was a lot more accepting of magic anyway
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Seto's a very tragic character really, but he doesn't let it stop him. Very admirable
KedakaiOkami chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Sieg seems a bit snobbish, ne?
KedakaiOkami chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
personally, I enjoy theduels of YGO, being fond of duelling myself (for a laugh I actually set up several themed decks, including a Kaiba one, and a Yugi one), but I didn't like the fact that everyone seemed to disregard the other games playe in season 0, I mean, that's where everything started. And I really respect your mentions of Death T, and the coma Yami put Kaiba in. What I didn't like about duels was unnecessary dragging. anywho, another good chapter. Am off to bed now, so I'll pick up where I left off next time
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Valon's as flirtatious as ever lol, wonder how Seto would have reacted if he'd been awake to hear that lol