Reviews for Heaven
verveine chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow, this was absolutely mind-blowing. Great job. chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow, that ending COMPLETELY shocked me. I had read the story, picturing in my head that they were someplace nice, reveling in being with each other again and then BAM. The whole thing changed. Awesome job on making it not obvious at all, until the very end. One thought for improvement would be with the ending thing with Riku, either make it shorter with more detail, or have something more come out of it, like a time skip or something. Just to show a little more emotion from him. But thats just my thoughts. AWESOME story :3
Destination's d e s t i n y chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This was soo sad. WAAHH...I am at the verge of tears. So sad yet beautiful...
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
*bawl* I shouldn't have read this.
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 3/19/2007

this is AWEOSME to )
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw, I was wondering why she kept coughing. That makes me uber sad. Whoa. That is so ironic. They're in heaven, but they're in a fire, so it's like they're in hell. But whenever they're together, they're in heaven.

Wow. Man, I totally didn't expect that when I first started reading this. Okay, Fate most definitely hates Sora.
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*sniff* that was so sad! But I still love it! Great job!
CrazedWombat chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Great, well written story! It was very very cute and also very depressing. I love that song too. :D
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
omg dats so sad :'(

forever tru

lunarxshinobi chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
that's sad. but really well written.
Dreamer-B chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This was extremely sad and depressing but I still loved it D. Great Story I just can't stop reading it over and over again.
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
-is crying- Oh, my gosh... That was horrendously sad! Seriously... but it was very well written! But very very sad! T.T
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
well... At least they got to die together. O.o yeah... I just love this story in a depressing kind of way. It's just so sad but I keep wanting to just read it over and over again. It's just awesome. XP Keep Writing!
StratosphereEnthusiast chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Woah. That was great. Really sad though, but it's the type of story that really gets you to think deep inside.

Really too bad this is just a one-shot.