Reviews for A Winter Scarf
Mary Beth chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
This is probably one of the best fanfics I've read.

Please update soon!
Merridaine chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
That is the mushiest lovliest nicest mush of love in the world! I love it! Can't wait for more
Alyana chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Actually, there's not much you need a beta for...pretty much just formatting and a little grammar. I don't think I've seen any spelling issues though.

If you do want a beta, I can beta for you!

Just email me, or don't, if you already have one.

Love the story! Moving on to the next chapter...
NightAngel701 chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
YAY! Finally updated! Honestly, this story rocks! Anyways, update soon and... what do you mean 'half-way through'? I thought that that was the happy end!

Luv 'n' Cheerz,

Alexis/Asuka
LillFia chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
I LOVE THIS! It's perfect! :D I was like: NAAW! through(sp?) the whole chappie! It really give me a heart warming feeling! :]And it wasn't short at all, and you're gonna update IN A WEEK! *happy girl scream* Alright! Can't wait!

OMG OMG OMG! It took me like 10 years to actually start writing this, I was crying (happy tears) so hard! And now I'm beet red! I mean, no-one have never ever write something to me in a story and at this site! Aww ;)

I love ye too, ye know! :D Aww, I'm so happy! :F

and like all of my family looked(sp?) at me like I'm grazy - I was giggling, had a huge smile and was beet red! Heh, I'm glad.

PS. Soon my first story will be at this AWEsome site! I'm gonna send a message as soon as I get it up here! ALRIGHT! :P

Heh.. here it goes again.. Uh, I dunno if it is some bad english.. If there is, I'm sorry -.-( ) I'm working on it! XD

.. It's pretty long, this review, eh? O.O Sorry if I'm boring! (I'm sorry too much)

ANYWAY, update and please continue! This story is awesome (and you're too)! WOOT! :D
NightAngel701 chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
SAKURA NO! WHY? Okay anyways... that was like a totally awesome chapter but let me give you a tip! If you want to get more reviews turn the members-only reviews off so that other people can reviews as well!

Luv 'n' Cheerz,

Asuka
ramblingninny chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
more ! more ! more ! teehee .. i love your story !
LillFia chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Yeey, they finally met! Aww, Sasuke is heart-warming. Keep it comin, eh? Awesome story!

A few DAYS! Awesome!
Merridaine chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
so permnament I still cant get over this fact! Sobs..
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Yeah they found her! update soon, see you then!
Laura-chan chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Nice story! And a quite original plot :) please, keep writing
Merridaine chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
Wow.. but permanent NO!
MyBrokenButterfly chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
Great chapter this week!
LillFia chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
Naaw, Sasuke is so cute in this chapter They better meet Sakura soon.. or else..! Awesome fic! Update soon, please?
Ranoi S.Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I have a long history with and this is one of the best stories i've ever read.