Reviews for Gazing
Sapphire Intensity chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Holy shit, was THAT depressing.

The ending was touching, but seriously. That took the meaning of the phrase, "Too little, too late," to a new level. But, as depressing and tear-inducing that was, I liked it. Yes, you read that right. I cried. This is just a masochistic request, but... make another one? In Roxas' POV?
Chasing Crows chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
...I feel so depressed now. ;_;

Excellent fic, albeit extremely sad.
Gohan91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
The saddest and most beautiful depressing story i have ever read.
saders chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
why r u always making me cry huh?

WAH!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
T.T
TheresaRayne chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful story, i nearly cried. I felt so bad for Namine and Roxas! And Roxas just told her how he really felt :'(. Wonderful! i love it. Sweet sadness. Continue your writings! You are one of my fave writers who have a gift! :D
dotdotdot chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Just wanted to say that i absolutely LOVE your writing and i think you are very talented!

this story is definitely one of my favorites

some of the sentences your write are soo beautiful and just PERFECT

people like you make me wish i could write :'[

keep up the great work!
storycreater chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow, not much to say...

I've read a lot of Namine-dying-ending fanfics so no doubt I should be use to it by now. But...it never failed to make me cry, especially if the story tells a deep meaning.

Ok, so at first, I am absolutely, INCREDIBLY fuming with hatred at Roxas at the beginning. Like, imagine feeling the urge to punch the screen of your computer...Yes, that's what I felt.

And if I were Namine, I should have...well, shout at him for being a coward, so you can say I am not that forgiving like she is (Thankfully he's honest, though).

Namine died! high five! ... It's not like I like it when she DID died, I just see to it as punishment for his mistake. I want him to get hurt SO badly and I think it's enough to torture him for life! I know...I am mean-hahaha!

Anyway, hopefully you understand tagalog since you said in your profile that you're in the Philippine and all...so, I just want to greet you a very maligayang 2010 kabansa kong pinoy!_

-storycreater

P.S.I didn't exactly get the last part where "when Namine's star died, Roxas' wish had come true." Care to explain?
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Trying really really really hard not to cry now. Not succeeding. That was wonderfully horrible. AGH. Loved it. Great job!
slummie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*cries*
ShhListen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wah... so depressing

i feel emo now
crystalnami chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was so sad and beautiful! I really loved it! Such a heart-renching ending...ahh, the writing was amazing, great job!

[FAVES!]
paperfrog525 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
DAMN...so depressing. You sure did a great job on this one.
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
:] I heart this.
Paper Dreams Paper Hearts chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I cried the first time i read this...Goddamn it, your words are so POWERFUL...I have read this about five times, and i cried each one.