Reviews for Marauders and Marauderette
'Ollectay' is actually PIG Latin.
Heythere chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Please do more Marauders and Marauderette!
Potterocks123 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I think that your Marauders and Marauderette story is by far your best one ... Please can you upload some more chapters !
Harsha chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I was actually hoping that Severus and lily were friends cause then there would be more action between (Severus - James - Sirius - Lily) u know? But i am still loving this story!
September And Summer chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Aww that's sad:( bt i would love for you to carry on with this story!:)
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
this one Marauders and Marauderette! although by now the poll is probably long over oh well this is a great story
softballgurl2327 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Marauders and marauderette!
LillyRose95 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
wicked story! cant w8 4 an upd8
TheNonDePlume chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
please update, PLEASE! this is such a great story, so amazing! please update, i know this probably won't make a difference, but PLEASE!
Blonde K chapter 4 . 12/17/2008

just wondering if u ever think of finishing this story, it is a good one and i really think you should!
siriusly.inlove.with.marauders chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
omfg i love it!
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I really really like this story. Awesome job! And yeah, school does come first. So I'm voting for this!
The13thDoctor chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
I hate to point this out but the high latin word for collect is congrego. The incantation would probably Congregere (lit. I order you to gather together).

Apologies for being so pedantic but I have A-Level Latin (equivalent to a 12th grade qualification in the US), and JK has a bachelors in Classics (latin and greek). I just felt that you might like a little more authenticity than pig latin.
Bella chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Finish this story, cuz i like it better then the others. Please? (puppy eyes)
xshrimpyx chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
this story please! please do this story im beggin u!