Reviews for The Great Corn Maze Caper
arrrgylepirate chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
hehehe! Loved the sillyness!
Fenris242 chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
excellent fic...would love to see how House gets back at them though...

-Fen
Radon65 chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Aw, it's over. That was cute - what a way to get back at House. Chase and Foreman are probably spending the day at a coffee shop or something. I liked the story.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Oh! More please and quickly.
its-never-lupus chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
“And so The Great Corn Maze Caper is concluded,” Wilson said.

Yes, it is, and I'm sad. But there's an upside to this review, LOL!

This is me normally: :-)

This is me after reading your story: XD XD XD :-D :-D :-D

This is me now that it's over: :-( :-( :-(

Good job though, you should write more like this!
KylaRyan chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
I can't wait to see how House gets back at them. If he even has the energy to after eight hours of clinic duty.

Kyla Ryan House (kyla ryan house)
MusicalMemory chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time, especially chapters four and five. My sides still hurt! lmfao!

It's over :[ I'm sad.

You need to make a new fic, a funny fic (not that it will be too much trouble for you) PLEASE!
Lerrinus chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
*falls off chair laughing*

There were so many good lines/scenes in this story!

Ch. 1: This would certainly be interesting. (Understatement!)

Ch. 2: House rolled his eyes and climbed into the passenger seat, adjusting the position as far back as possible to maximum his leg comfort and positively squish whoever had to sit behind him. (*So* House!)

Ch. 3: House goes to get the map and it's last years!(giggles!) And of course he had to split them up the way he did!

Ch. 4: He was cold. His shoes, not really designed for the outdoors, were soaked and his feet felt like blocks of ice. The cuffs of his pants were muddy and he was beginning to suspect that he was allergic to the straw or hay that had been strewn along the path. ( I almost feel sorry for Foreman!)

Ch. 5: Chase and Foreman in the car(*snicker*)

Ch. 6: Sweet revenge!

Good Job! Looking forward to more from you! :-)
mishy-mo chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
:-D cool 8-)
Radon65 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Okay, this is funny. Chase and Foreman are going to get so screwed up.
breakaway01 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Yeah. Like u said, a silly story. However, it's kinda cool cing what the team would do a corn maze (thank u 2 the pretty, smart, fabulous Dr. Cameron!)! Great idea! Keep writing; I want 2 c who wins (and who gets lost during the Great Corn Maze Caper)!
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Mwah haa haa - gotta love house's evilness :P
MusicalMemory chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
LMFAO.

This is SO going on my alert and/or favorites list!
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
I want to say poor, poor Chase and Foreman, but then blood runs thicker than water, as they say. Lovely story. I mean funny.

Kyla Ryan House (KRH)
Radon65 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
It's good, although it's starting to look like HouseCameron, which I'm not big on.