Reviews for Dear Diary
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
CUTE AND FLUFFY!
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
that grass is not stupid! IT'S AWESOME!
crystalfilm chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
This was great! I love how you built their relationship slowly, it was more realistic that way. Great work! :)
Anyomoustolife chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Omg. That was... AWESOME! IT FELT SO REAL SQUEEL! as you can see my name says it all! im totally putting you on my fave authors list -click, clack - all done nice stuff!
watchfob chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
*grins stupidly* Well, Zuko's finally come to his senses. That paragraph where he talked about his father and Azula- I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I was *rolling*. I think it's because I can just imagine him saying that in this particular way.

And when the next paragraph started with, "On a lighter note, Katara is absolutely amazing.", I *really* laughed.

Stupid Journal-speak. (Yes, I have dubbed the way I imagine how people 'speak' in thier journals/diaries. I did that just now, in fact.)

:heart:
watchfob chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
Haha I loved how he blamed her for the kiss! Yes, Katara, how dare you make the stars twinkle in your eyes and sprinkle your mind-numbing pixie dust all over poor defenseless Zuko! *wags finger accusingly*
watchfob chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
"The Avatar hugged Katara and gave me a glare that said 'Stay away from her,' and I sent one back that I hope looked like it said 'Make me.'"

XD Oh, GOLD!

And I was so proud of myself for figuring out P.O.W. was 'prisoner of war'. I usually don't get things like that! D
watchfob chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
"I've never seen a Happy Happy Zuko."

Dear God. I love this. I really do.

XDD!
watchfob chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
"Wow, am I rambling in my diary? I'm just going to stop there before I get lost."

XDD I think that quote by Zuko may have a bit of competition!
watchfob chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
"I almost chopped Jet's head off. Seriously."

XDD I laughed out loud when I read that! That has to be my favorite line so far. -continues reading-
kingdomkayla07 chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
Nice story. I liked the way it was written, definitely more original. Keep up the good work.
PixxieHolloww chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
I can't wait for the sequel! Make it happen!
August13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i had an idea like this, only with an original character and zuko. but my friend nina read it and told me it was too...um...need a word...dramatastic(?)look forward to reading the rest!
SexxiNElusive chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
omg conflict! zuko against zuko!
SexxiNElusive chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
ah! zuko crushin' on kata! that is just too cute!