Reviews for Year of the Rat
as a HaruYuki fan, i'm feeling kinda sad... TT
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ah! HaruxYuki forever!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh, that was so awesome!
Katia-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This was really really great. I love it to pieces.

It was really cool how you showed the two parts of his love for both Yuki and Rin. I'm a major sucker for both pairings. Very excellent!

Oh, and the progression through the year...wow. It was perfection.

TTFN
FallacyFallacy chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw...that's so sweet! I love Haru/Yuki...God, there is way too little of it...

Uwa...I haven't been on the net in two weeks (questionable 'holiday' o.o) so I came to read some Furuba slash fanfiction, and I wasn't sure whether to read some Kyou/Yuki or see if there were any new Haru/Yuki ones. I told myself if I read Haru/Yuki I would NOT be able to read Kyou/Yuki after (It's just not...AS AWESOME.) but I didn't really BELIEVE there'd be any new Haru/Yuki so I went anyway, but there was, and it was this, and now I'll have to go off and read Harry Potter instead...sob...:(

flonshoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I heart you! I love Yuki and Haru. They are so way cute! Hope you write more stuff like this!

Luv

Lauren
Angelsca20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Cute. But I like Rin and Haru a lot more.
Jay chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Holy crap that was good! Nice work!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
eh, I'm more of RinHaru fan...

But I still like this a lot!

It's really good, and the ending made my eyes water, _

Please check out my story!
kirbylinklink chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was so sweet! :) Aw!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
So...! I am giddy. I am like a tornado of giddiness, swirling about. A whirling dervish of giddy. And also touched, on my behalf and Yuki's, and Haru's, and this is, in general, so incredibly wonderful. On the cuteness scale, it blows the meter, but then there's all the delicious angst and everything too, and it's all so very low-key, just like Haru... Plus, the entire design and ending are so perfect for my sensibilities that I am suspicious of your potential telepathic powers.

Following through a year - THAT particular year, no less - was, needless to say, brilliant. And the way you did it was too perfect for words; watching Haru's speech patterns alone evolve is enough to have me on my knees at the Altar of Fading Grace, but then there was everything ELSE, too...

The opening... need I even have words? I mean, LOOK at it. First love! Heh, and the fishing skills in Nihon prefecture - how do you come UP with this stuff? So very much something Haru would say, but in that adorable formal-speak of little-Haru.

Ooh, but all the scenes are just so perfectly chosen. Little moments, and they don't even need backstory because they're so self-contained and still so very much part of a whole. You are the goddess of segments and I bow down before you here, as well.

"You're not going to yours, are you, Hatsuharu-chan." Perfect! I am all in sqeaulies. And it couples so nicely with the "Especially since you're always so aloof" ...thing, which I would call a dig if it wasn't Haru. So SAD!

“So anyway, I love you, Yuki.” TRANSPORTATIONS.

The "castration" line gets huge awards, too. Speaking of which, the way you handle Rin and Yuki - so many awards. Nobel and Pulitzer. So absolutely perfect. Yuki gets more screentime, which, y'know, Haru/Yuki fic, that's as it should be, but you make it plenty plain that Rin is equal in Haru's heart. And the mistletoe thing is one of the top three moments of the whole thing.

The bugs. The picture. TOO CUTE.

Ah, the image of Haru giving Yuki his hat...

This ending is so very much the absolute best moment of the entire thing. It's... like, hand-tailored to make me so happy-miserable I go into cardiac arrest. Such an adorable moment, and I can completely feel Haru's desperation, and maybe Yuki really does know it, and it's enough, but... he stopped calling him "-chan."

Finished off by the last little segment, and as always the last three lines that need framing on the Altar.

Your research has paid off, ma chere - such a lovely touch of reality with the dates. Very grounding.

So while you are not a god like Akito, you are a god of the highest echelons of writing heaven, and I bow down before you to Chasten the Thuribles of Destiny Full Mightily. I only do that for two people, you included.

So much love! *happy squeal*