Reviews for Converse
art ink chapter 21 . 4/15
By far I believe this will always be my favorite
floating on clouds above chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Sweet chapter! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
I absolutely love this story! This is honestly my favorite Kenshin story! :D
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
Well, did they get that bowl of ice cream?

And you should write a sequel! Kaoru and Kenshin's relationship continuing into the highschool year!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
When Life gives you lemons:

Make grape juice, then sit back and let Life wonder how you did it.

Whip them back at Life.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
I adore this story! :)) ... I love the chemistry between Kenshin and Kaoru and how their relationship gradually built up! Nice work! :)
I'm lost at luv chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
wat is the series u r watching tht is my ff name if u want to pm the answer btw story Rox keep on writin

I'm lost at luv
Violetcarson chapter 21 . 2/15/2011
I want you to know that I just read this entire story in one sitting. Five hours later, my ass is numb, my homework isn't done, and I'm thinking I need a new pair of Converse (because obviously, you can never have enough). Oh and I'm offended. 5'6" is about half a foot taller than I am. Kenshin does not begin to know the meaning of short! But, he is a guy, so I suppose it's different. XD A lovely story.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 21 . 2/15/2011
Holy crap! awesome! The Great Mouse Detective love it! I so remember that movie! You can't watch an old movie without watching it on VHS, VHS was the shit back in the day. Milk is disgusting and chocolate is amazing! Hot chocolate during the summer is also amazing! And running does hurt. Awesome awesome story, i loved it!