Reviews for Anonymous Love
sapphire80 chapter 16 . 8/24
interesting story! a bit rushed in the end but overall I liked it
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
It was a really good plot a few mistakes here and there. But what I really wanna know is wither gaara and the gang find them or if Naruto goes back to the Village or something
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I liked your poem it was like eating awesome sauce
DeanBeans13 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
This story was so cute. I wanted to shake Naruto a couple of times though. On another note, can I use the story and name Visu for a story I'm writing that may or may not get published. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase
Tsukihime1991 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
The pov changes were desthly annoying to me but i loved the story. Ty
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
To adorable! I was confused at times by your grammier, but I still figured it out... I kinda liked the side stories of the other couple but at the same time I was getting frustrated because I just wanted to know about Sasuke and Naruto. But over all the story was awesome and I would definitely add you to my Favorite list. Now is there going to be a sequel?
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I don't care how many times I read that poem, I cry every time! The last two lines just get me!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
For a second there, I thought you were gonna quote my sacrifice by creed. I already started singing but to my utter disappointment, you didn't quote it. So curse you, you damn tease.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Gods, I really hate your Naruto. He's not that weak. Don't get me wrong, I adore the story, but the way you're portraying Naruto is just downright revolting. He's a man for goodness' sake. He may be a bottom but that doesn't mean he's gonna be a wimp too. What? He's just gonna run away after that and wouldn't face the music? This is a far cry from the Naruto in the manga (and the anime) who tackles problems head on. It's just so disappointing to not see that part of him playing out in here.

As for Sasuke, he's always been such a complex character so I don't have any complaints about that. They just have to make him easily annoyed, impossibly silent, eternally brooding and voila! you have a perfect Sasuke. But Naruto really is a different story. He's so out of character, I can't take it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
This story, so far, is just too adorable. I don't know, I find it really sappy. And because of that I have concluded that your Naruto is a bit out of character. That guy was never one for going around the bush. If he likes you, no matter what you do, he likes you (Just ask Sakura). I think he would be the kind of person that would voice out his feelings before thinking about the consequences of it. He's always been kind of the heart-following type of guy, so I couldn't totally picture him writing sweet stuff just to tell someone he likes them. He would've just gone up to them and said "Hey! So I kinda like you" or something along those lines. Get my drift?
clio1111 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Good story.
demonsnight chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
What a good poem
YaoiTotoro chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Damn that was awesome! (referring to the letter) you a poet? XD
PshhAnonymous chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Eeep! That was a beautiful story! :3 I really liked everything you did and how you made it play out keep writing! -Dawn
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love the poem awesome job!