Reviews for Songs for Eiri
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That is so sweet. It's a bit corny, but very sweet.
goldiemew chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I love how shuichi IS SOO MATURE!

Great story!
BLANK2010 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Kawaii! Great story, well written too! Keep writing.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is so cute :D And I love how Shuichi's logic works. \m/
Stygian Lotus chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This fanfiction was really well written and I adored the plot line. It was cute. I love Shuichi X Yuki. .
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Just a oneshot but it's so completely wonderful! I completely loved it!
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wonderful! The Shuichi that you just portrayed in this story is good too, making him mature and all that. And I am also glad that you made Yuki acknowledge the efforts Shu had made for him.
MissSilver chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
aww! That was so sweet! I love the fact that everyone was freaking out about the fact that Eiri is writings songs for someone else! lol! that so funny! and it so Tohma to only to start to like Yuki only after his child smile for Shuichi! I mean really! That kid is going to be so spoil! lol thanks for the update!

Misilver
velfire chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Great fic! I really like how you pulled off the characters, especially Shuichi. Very sweet also, with Eiri worrying and then Shuichi's dedication. Very very lovely work!
Andra Sashner chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
What a clever little piece! Really liked how this one turned out. Everyone assuming one thing and to be completely blindsided with a substantial and emotionally reasonable truth... just plain clever. Good work!
EarnestInBerlin chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aaw... that was so cute! It made me think of Death Note actually! Ghost of you... it's from Chemical romance right?
lady laurannia chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aww that was really beautiful. Very sweet and fluffy! I love the thing with the CD, and the hidden mesage..Shu would do something like that :) Peace!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Ah... wow I really liked that. It was so cute and perfect and just wow... Lol Hiro was getting kinda annoying in the beginning. And Sakano is a wreck as always. Lol but I can't believe Tohma and Shuichi are actually getting along! (gasp)Then again, that's the way it should be. Great one shot, I really enjoyed it!
Zhe01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I like this. This is one of the few fics where Shuuichi is a mature artist rather than a retarded, screaming-weeping lunatic. :)
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
oh...that was good. An unexplored idea. I like it.