Reviews for The Christmas Curse
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
lol
JacquelynMarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOLOLOLololOLOLoloLOLOlolOLO L... you get the point. :D That entrance... just perfect.
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Bahaha, thats hilarious! I didnt understand half of it, but i got enough!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i wonder what happened
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hehe! Very, very funny. Made me laugh :)
Miss Emeralds chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Really cool story, really funny too!

"Seriously, Danger, what the hell?" Harry finished.

that was so cute :]

"Why did you have to go after our presents?" Paul asked, the anguish clear in his voice. "Is nothing sacred to you, woman? "

i was laughing so hard at that!

"Even cursing your own Pack-son, and, more recently, your husband," Godric pointed out.

"Not cool, not cool at all," Harry said shaking his head sadly.

poor harry (hahahaha)

"Not my fault you didn't ask me about it," Alex replied, nonchalantly.

very slytherin! but it was still very naughty alex (shakes head)

loved the story,

Miss Emeralds
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was highly amusing... good job _
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
xD

It's official. I love you. 8D
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
*giggles* I LOVE this one! I would not be pleased if my best present was opened before II had the time to open it! ... and that every year? No thanks!
onestepback chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
“Seriously, Danger, what the hell?” Harry finished.

That was so funny!

“Why did you have to go after our presents?” Paul asked, the anguish clear in his voice. “Is nothing sacred to you, woman? “

I was drinking orange juice while I was reading and I was choking on my juice when I read that part. So funny...
ScM15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hehehehehe...very nice. One little picky thing that would give it a bit better impact: in the second-last sentence, the comma should really be replaced by a semicolon. Otherwise, it's what's known as comma splicing, since the parts on either side of the comma could both be entire sentences on their own. The three usual ways to fix that are to make the comma semicolon, to make it a period and make the second part another sentence, or to add a conjunction after it. So it would be '...ever again; those who..' 'ever again. Those who..' or 'ever again, and those..'. Does that make sense? If not, you can ask about it on the group, or send me a PM, or whatever.

At any rate, good work. Keep it up!

-Scott
Sekai chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I liked it, and in particular the quarrelling between the Gryffindors and Harry )

D
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
very funny, very cute...

: )
james potter fan club wait no chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
HILARIOUS, i don't even read one shots, but i had to read it cause it was based on Dangerverse
wudupdog chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hahahaha very funny

lurve the GBI in the end, and the founder's, they're hillaireous. gotta question, doubt you'can answer, but if the founder's had kids, how come they only have one parent?

in any caase, nice story, you, im wonderin who this whyintheworlddoyouneedtoknow character is...