Reviews for AU: 6x08, Destiny's Pull
PrincessRedfern chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
This was a really awesome story. I wasn't quite sure what to expect at first and when Chris pulled the sword out of the stone I was worried it wasn't going to be explained why he could. I loved your explanation though that it was always meant for Chris and it contributed to Wyatt's decline into evil. It was well thought out and there wasn't too much Chris that the entire plot changed. Good job :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Sequel.
dark11krad chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
This is the best AU version of "The Sword and the City" - with Chris being the true heir to Excalibur - that I have read so far. I sincerely enjoyed the way you characterized the Charmed sisters, Leo, and Chris after the story deviated from the original dialogue and plot points of the actual episode. It seemed to match their personalities quite well, especially how Piper and Leo reacted to discovering their future Whitelighter's true identity. If it ever happened in the real series, I imagine they would have experienced the initial shock, followed by compassion and sadness, instead of feeling completely distraught for days on end about the situation (as some other stories I have come across).

Regarding Chris, I feel that his reaction to the past versions of his family learning the truth would be more level-headed, especially because he would have had to maintain a calm and confident demeanor while trying to survive in his future timeline. His characterization of the "big reveal" didn't feel as melodramatic and angst-ridden as some other fanfics than I have read for AU versions of that particular episode. Because of that, I have a greater appreciation for this story. Now, I wished I discovered this earlier!

Thank you for sharing! Perhaps this may sound a bit silly, but thank you for having correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling! (You really have no idea how appreciative I am of this! Ha ha!)

This was a marvelously well-written story. I hope that you do finish the Season Six rewrite someday! Don't ever stop writing! -/

Take care,
dark11krad
MoonlightBushido chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Yes, go on with the project. I'd like to see Wyatt's face when Chris summons Excalibur to him, or at least read about it. Keep up the good work. I love this story and it really makes more sense that Chris would be the next King Arthur.
silvershark1987 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
nice twist to the stroyline, cool.
Freefan1412 chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
This is pretty interesting and a nice twist on Charmed. With the brothers it was always a bit mean that Wyatt has all the gifts; this is mixing it up nicely. Chris with a sword and Wyatt with the power.
heather XD chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So much better than reall ep
MCT1 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I know this is a couple years too late, but I LOVED ur rendition of this episode, I litterally just rewatched this episode and was wondering what would have happened if Chris was in it. Your story answered that question and more. I loved the creativity of Chris being the real heir to excalibur and how it tied in with how Wyatt became who he was, it made sense. I've read a lot of stories but they have attendency to stir away from the show(or other) and make the characters less believeable, but you were able to keep the Halliwells true to themselves (if that makes sense lol). To me this is really happens )
Lailac chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Not a bad story but the story was almost the same as the original except for the chris part keep it up
sexy Seren chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
interesting
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
this is pretty cool though alot of the beginning was exactly the same as the show, when it started to change it was great! and if you re-write any more eps with Chris like this I'd like that ;)
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Great story! I always felt that Excalibur should have gone to Chris. Nice write in :)
ZeoRangerFive chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Anychance of this being rebumped up? the idea was genius...
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Great story! I would be so excited to see a re-write of the episodes after this one. I always thought the Charmed writers could have done a better job with the season. They had a great concept, but they failed to capitalize on it (not the season six wasn't good, it was... it just could have been better)
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Nice story so far. You know, I've never understood why Paige got so angry when Phoebe said "you should keep your eyes open" because there is something called the general you in the English language. That's not a comment on your writing, just something I've always wondered... anyway, nice job integrating Chris into the story.