Reviews for The Circle
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
"and joined the circle of his brothers"
That was beautiful.
The whole part of James' dad talking about duty, that was all so true and, I don't know, right.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
the bromance between James and Sirius. wahhhhhhh
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
One review shall suffice for all your stories:

One thing I have found consistent in your works is a refreshing faithfulness to all the characters you dabble with. Wonderful job :) I love your stories!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yes, the really important thing is that they're all friends again, and that Dumbledore has stopped Snape from talking.

Snape and his life actually doesn't matter, only the consequencs to them, of which there are none. It's so easy to see how James can move on from this to "Because he exists", for which the consequences to him are actually positive.

But of course dabbling in the Dark Arts would be much, much worse than trying to murder someone 'because he exists'. At least according to Rowling, that seems to be the case as well, since any Gryffindor who nearly kills a Slytherin is a hero to her, too.

Does anyone but me see a problem with this?
Lana Moonland chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I really liked this. Your charaterization of James is perfect, exactly as I picture him.
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This story really shows off how important the Marauders' friendship is to Sirius. Especially since he just left his house they're pretty much the only family he has in his life. Now he sees the seriousness of The Prank, and he needs forgiveness if he's is to move on. The concept of The Circle is so significant. I have no idea how you come up with these things, but I thank you for sharing this with us.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Cliche.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Sirius seemed so sad! :( I feel so bad for him! Siri rocks! :)
MilyMB chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey! This story was amazing with a capital A! ;D I felt so bad for Sirius, but I'm so glad that they accepter him again!

Lots of Love

MilyMB

P.S. I would love to see your account of Sirius running away from home, your an amazing writer!
Aimael chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Really, really wonderful. Gone was almost as good, but this was wonderful. I love the way you write Remus and James interacting. Goes to favs!

Aimael
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh my God. This was beautiful. Seriously totally completely wonderful. Extremely well-written. And the plot was awesome too. This has been over-done, but your version is like the so right one. You actually had me in tears over the beautiful friendship between James and Sirius. You described it just as I've pictured it. And the ending was great, I loved that you didn't have them all hugging, but Remus just flicking his face. It was perfect, as everything else about this story. May be my all-time favourite Marauder story.
iloveanyonebutu chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw much cuteness but a good emotional range too! Well done I'm very impressed!
bec3265 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I first read this ages ago...I'd forgotten how good it is! Thanks, as always!
the lycans chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
You have any idea how heart wrenching this is. Absolutely amazing. goes to my favs. Perfectly in character. Bravo!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
"Gone" is wonderful. This is just as good. Best Marauders/Whomping Willow aftermath story ever.