Reviews for Two weddings and a Hyuuga
Men, this is a good read. I am very disgusted with Hiashi. And, was he asking as her father or as clan head? And, is he just trying to get rid of her? As for Yoshino, she's the next one...

Sad that u stop updating
Starcakes chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
AHHH! So adorable! My heart! I just melted and burst into tiny pieces!
The interactions between Shikamaru and Hinata is so well put. So intricate but so smart haha. I love it!
Please please do continue this! I want more of this unique relationship of Shikamaru and Hinata.
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Wow! This story was §o amazing! Its a shame you haven't updated since 2008 *sigh* ł seriously hatle when stories aren't completed but ł still loved this it was great! ;)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
please continue!
Faenea chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
This is terribly sweet. I love how they react to one another. I hope that you haven't abandoned this story. I want to know more.
sophia666 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
Great writing. I love your Shika/Hina stories, and how natural yet awkward they both are. It's very cute. Please update soon.
Crimson-lips46 chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
Oh, please continue! This is so good! I love this story! It brought a new light for me! Thanks to you, I'm in love with the ShikaHina pairing now! I want more! .

Hm, I have a new idea for a shikahina story! Oh thank you for the inspiration! .

Update when you can! ;)
BK-Black Knight chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Aw!

i love this story i hope that you update!

and the tension between the parents and them! i love it!

-BK
Scarlet Rhi chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
I really like it, update soon please _
JadedGothButterfly chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
That Was SO Sweet!Everyone's So Mean To Poor Shikamaru And Hinata.

Update Soon! )
Katreda chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
Brownie points, I like that system. I'm going to think of Shikamaru, Hinata and brownie points on my next date now :D
salote chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
This was a really sweet chapter. I think that under all of his gruff exterior, that Hiashi was impressed with Shikamaru's inquiry into who was asking the questions: the concerned father or clan head. In his response, Shika gave Hiashi a bit of insight into why he's considered a genius. ;-)
thinking-about-it chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Oh my GOD this is so cool. I absolutely loved it, and wish that you would update this soon. *_*
1moonwitch chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
oh that was too funny. Treating her father like battle plan LOL.

Loved the bunny fluff between the two at the end. Lovely chapt
champylin chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
i'm so glad you updated... the story is getting more and more interesting... so... will Mr. Hyuuga approve? I really loved their conversation (shika and hiashi) It's really fun... Shika really sounded like a genius that is he... LOLZ _