Reviews for Scattered Petals Fall
KathyGilbert97 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
really good story :) love hoe edward so supportive and deffobincreased my hate towards jess and lauren ughhh :/ and dont worry about that twat called kaye theyre just jealous of your amazing writting skills! this kaye needs to appreciate the fact that your still carying on with this story and they dont like it they can shuff there opinions up there ass. amazing story please write more, one of the most interesting stories on here i read :)
marsbareater12 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Haha! :) Looking for an update...anywhere...even a teaser :) Nah. Just see if u can update this sometime soon please :) Good story, btw. I fully support u skipping the trial.

marsbareater12
hi chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I know you last updated 3 years ago, and probably never will again. Heck, you might not even get this. Either way, thank you for doing this story, and writing chapter 7 even after that review.
MyAnthem chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
This is such a sad story! I really like it though, no matter how sad. Thank you for not quitting.
alannalove1990 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
i would avada kavada the lot of those rude bitches! lol
alannalove1990 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
edward really is great!
alannalove1990 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
love it! D! damn mike for being such a arse!
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
aw the ring was so great! i feel so bad for bella!
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
its okay! i love you! D!
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
aw! poor bella! she has turned into a crazy sucidal person! she needs therapy! LOL! anyways good story fiona! D!
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
hahaha! I find this highly amusing! but i guess that is because i am evil! muahaha! anyways i love you girl! YAY! D! i love fan fics but never have had the balls to write one!
MyaSarae chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
I'm so sad to hear you hve a life outside of Twilight lol.I am loving this story and an update whenever you can would be awesome.
manic2000007 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I love this story. Is Bella gonna be pregnent? If she has a girl name her Alyss. I know Alice, Alyss. But it is cool. You could always nicknamer her Aly. For a boy maybe Will or Ethan.
HotgodzAlexaPark chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
I like the story and enjoyed reading it.

I'd like more of them.

It's a little sad, and a few comments such as 'babe' didn't really work out for me, but all in all, I think the writer chose the reactions of each character well.

I look forward to more of these.

jlm8808 chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
I really like this story so far! I really hope you're able to finish it...I'm on the edge of my seat. :)