Reviews for Even Though
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Both letters touched me so much that I now want my first love letter to be just like them, romantic with the touch of humor and sarcasm. I don't know any other way to describe this fic besides perfect. It portrays the kind of relationship the two sensei would have if they were really Canon and what we love about them in the first place. Keep it up!

Yes! True to what you said. The songs are amazing and I've been listening to them since I started this fandom. Though You're the One or Koi wa seikimatsu was sang by another seiyuu and not by Seki-san(Iruka's VA), it is still cansidered as such. Its actually my inspiration for the first KakaIru I've posted a couple of months ago. I also recall that there was another song that both voice actor sang together, only there was a third party, a girl. I can't remember the name of the song but it was still nice to listen to.
cocainencaviar chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Just beautiful.
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: If sappy doesn't describe them then i don't know what will.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I think this is the first time I have cried from a story... Thank you so much!
Mortalita chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
This was too cute! Please tell me you are going to/have already written a oneshot about Kakashi convincing every Jounin that Iruka was the cutest chuunin and the public kiss too? I'd love to read it!
Vestis chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Aw. That was so cute. Iruka is such a girl sometimes though.
Shai-san chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Reading both letters in a row is really hard to do without *sniff* getting something in my eye. Thats all it is. Really!
hotrodngold chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
this... this...

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING /EVER/!
Kiterie chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
AW! Bratty and sweet and AW!
Autum chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
"Because you sucked at kissing at first, but learned to be better because you wanted me to love you." Muh. Just...muh. I love it. *melts into a puddle of goo*
anonymous chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
well first of all if you hadnt noticed i'm reading all of your kakairu stories cause their cute and second i like this story. is it finished? if not when will you put the next chapter out? please reply
kirallie chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Loved it! I liked Kakashi's letter the best.
Feyla chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
That was so sweet. So, so sweet. I love your Kakashi and Iruka. Kakashi's letter was just so sweet, and it had some humour mixed in. Iruka's letter I liked too, it was sweet as well, but not as much as Kakashi's otherwise it would have been sickly sweet. I can't take but so much you know. I think I've now used up my quote for the qord sweet tonight. Great writing!
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I really like these letters. Kakashi's letter had a lot of missing words in the sentences, but Iruka's letter didn't have that problem.
gossamernomore chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
this is just one of those things that deserves a great big "aw!"