Reviews for Game, Set and Match
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
THAT HURT.

The look on my face right now just screams "Fuck." A deadpan Fuck. Emphasis on the U.

I can't even cry. I just...oh my FUCKING god.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL.

It was screwed up. But the ending was freaking great. This is probably the most amazingly executed character death I've ever seen. And Wilson's reaction and dialogue had me stuttering "It's canon...but not...but yes"

I wanna go rub this in my Dad's face and shout "See. See. Proof That Bastard Cop Shouldn't Win." You know what I might just do that. It may end the feud were having.

YOU ARE AWESOME!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw!

*sigh* Nice little fic, showing that House *did* matter by making a difference in peoples lives. Good work! :-)
barbara barnett chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw, man. You made me get tears all over my keyboard. What a lovely, lovely work.

sasmom
Akiyra chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
So beautiful and touching! You really displayed House beautifully. This story is absolutely phenomenal.
gypsy season chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
How depressing! But really hopeful on the other hand. This was excellent. Wonderful work.
Jadesfire chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I loved this. The little glimpses were wonderfully subtle, and the ending gave it the right twist. I loved the way you showed us what he'd meant and how he mattered - it hit with gut-wrenching impact. Great stuff.
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
great story
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is a beautiful story. And you're right, he does matter.
BethTX chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Loved it-short, sad, and sweet. He *does* matter, and I loved how you used patients to prove it. Well done; I'm teary-eyed.
AKung chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I guess the only complaint I have is... I wouldn't call Wilson a pretty boy? I guess, when I hear pretty boy, I think-Kurama from YuYuHakusho or Haku from Naruto? Wilson's cute, but not femininely beautiful by a long stretch of the imagination. :p

Anyhow-liked that you ended with House right before he died. Though, I still feel that Tritter could've used a hit to the head. But, the lack of one made it just that much more interesting. I was half expecting a picture of the leg even.

I wonder what happened to the ducklings?

-AKung
Astrantia chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Really, really amazing job you've done with this. I especially loved the brief sections with House's past patients- even though it took me a few seconds to realise who they actually were.

This is definitely one of the best House stories I've read in a long time, so please, continue to write them! Also, thanks for restoring my faith in House fanfic writers- I've been avoiding this section of for fear of death by reading bad fiction! :)

Oh, and nitpicking: when Tritter says 'It wasn't my call. He had to many.' it should be 'too' not 'to'.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2