Reviews for Balance To The Force
Classic "TO DEMOCRACY!" joke ya did there
Antonia Rose chapter 12 . 2/19
This story was really good! I'm so happy that Qui-Gon never gave up on Obi-Wan. This was really well written and I love the way you portrayed Obi-Wan's struggles.
NabooRose chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it. :)
Thanks for writing!
JediPanda22 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Besides the music Luminous by Max Ritcher, which is from the movie Perfect Sense and Ewan stars in that too the My Name is Lincoln music in my opinion is the most beautiful piece to ever be written.
This was a great story and a rather original idea. This is one of a few stories ive read where Qui isnt a cold hearted jedi and i genuinly felt sorry for the man. Wonderful. The balance between light and dark was amazing! I love love love that!
MTFBWY
little_china_girl22
Akage987 chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
This was an awesome story.
I wish we can found more based on this theme!
Keep writting, you're awesome too. The scenes you writes was so detailed, I can't imagine every single thing on it. Thank you!
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Nice stuff.
frznlights chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
great story - thnx!
MsKhleom chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
That was a good story, a quick read, I would like to know the reaction of Anakin to learn that he was not the Chosen One XD
Arathin chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Alright... You're good. This is the first of the stories you recommended that I've found the time to read. After rereading what I've begun calling the "A Sith Among Jedi Trilogy" to my friends, naturally.

A part of me loves how you ended this story and a part of me is clamoring to know what happens next. How does Obi-Wan's change affect the Jedi Order? Does it? What happens to Anakin now that everyone knows that Obi-Wan is the Chosen One, not him? How do Obi-Wan's relationships change? I really hope you've considered writing a sequel to this story. Although, I suppose ending the story here with all the unanswered questions does give the story a certain something.

I love his constant struggle while undercover. He is so human because of those moments where he nearly breaks under the pain of those he loves or nearly succumbs to the seduction of the Dark Side. It was beautiful how his inability to cause Siri more pain was what finally convinced Sidious to reveal himself.

Having listened to the song, "My Name is Lincoln", I can see how that scene would have spawned this beautiful, human story. That is one of those scenes that stays with you for it's heart-wrenching perfection as well as it's almost surreal epic-ness.

That scene of him leaving the wreckage sums up the entire story about Obi-Wan for me. That scene is surreal, epic, perfect, un-real. Just like The Chosen One is. The Chosen One is beyond what mere mortals could ever hope to attain. The Chosen One is perfection; unattainable, unimaginable perfection. Yet it is a scene that is perfect for its flaws. He's covered in grey dust, so he is filthy, but that means that he is showing his neutrality. He is scratched and bloody, injured, showing that he fought for that inner balance regardless of the fact that his injuries have nothing to do with his inner battle.

I could go on and on and on, but seeing as I have to get ready for work soon, I'll leave it there. I eagerly look forward to reading more of your stories.

And your stories are making me fall in love with Obi-Wan all over again.
ml101 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I love it! One, because of Siri and Two because Qui-Gon isn't an ass!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I'm absolutely fascinated by your stories. This is the third one I've read in a row, the other two being Sad Warriors and Rewind :) And I'm planning to read more! (Just not the slash ones, sorry. I don't have anything against homosexuality but reading about it is 'not my cup of tea'.) :)

Thanks for the wonderful story(/ies)!

-Wings
Torli chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Well, really good story!
wolfgirl chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
This story was incredible. I liked having Obi-Wan as the Chosen One.
Rissika chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Oh, no. Here is Siri again;P

Have you ever thought about Kenobi/Palpatine slash:D?

I think it will be very interestign. There will be not only fascination in dark side but in over person as well:D
Rissika chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
I like this story as well. Anyway, it's unusual for me for reading no slash story:D

Only one thing I don't like. That the second thing about Obi-Wan thought was the Siri. I really don't like Obi-Wan and Siri stories. I hope in next chapters there would not be too much about her!