Reviews for Je t'aime
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Cute, i liked it! Oh and you also go Fleur's accent spot on and the fic was happy but sad at the same time! I hate that there's distance between them! But well done! (:
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
that Malfoy! how dare he! hmph.

i like this story. poor Fleur and Gabrielle having to go through that. I can't imagine how they deal with the stalkers/psychos they meet. well this story was sweet. i'm glad draco got what was coming to him.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh my god, i felt like crying at the end! Awesomeness! X3.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Please tell me there's a sequel to this absolutely wonderful story?
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
very fluffy but adorably so

~dreamer
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
oh very good!

absolutely loved it _
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i love it. con't wait for more. absolutley wounderful.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
You owe another small thanks to DeMoKa for passing the word about this story to me. She told me about this story today and I knew it would be something sweet. Me and her are both big Fleur/Herm fans, so it's nice to find something new!

Really nice. Yes, a little bit melodramatic, but it's fanfiction! And it's romance. Thus, it's to be expected.

I like having Crookshanks be a connection. It's new. Thanks for the sweetness!

Of course, I'm still waiting for the day when someone writes a story where Fleur is hunting Hermione down as the persistant, smitten girl. (kind of like Pepe Le Peu...) XD

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Daniella chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
i love this pairing and i love the story you have written. Very well done. I would love to see you write another one...hm maybe a sequel? lol loved it and great job!
s3xy-Lady chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that was great. keep up the good work )
synergyfox chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
now.. wait a minute... didnt you write HG/FD before? Wasnt that what... oh wait... was this the first one u wrote but u didnt post?

still... really good! its made me go - and then XD when hermione did that to draco...
Hermocious Grangizzle chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
lol more? That was marvelous! I loved it. I love DeMoKa too, lol. aww so sweet - another for the favorite stories list!

yay!
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
OH MY... WOW! I SO LOVED THIS! That was absolutely beautiful and that was indeed a very good reason for Fleur to be with Malfoy! HAHA! Aw... poor thing. You have a different type of Fleur here. Intelligent, but weak at the same time.

HAHAH! Yeah, i totally laughed silently (cause Mum's in the same room) when i read your naming of FLeur's sister; xyz! :) Gabrielle! But anyways, I thought that was fantastic and oh so yay! Made my day, ending my horrid day to a beautiful and yay night! :) love you so much, need hug... :)

unable to form sentences! so sappy, the ending! so cute! :) very imaginable and ... i want to dream tonight... ;)

and you are so much more bothered to do Fleur's accent. i am very lazy. hee hee, i also loved your description of Crookshanks

ugly lazy eccentric with a dirty ugly mug. :)

*runs around and smacks into a wall*

i really need a hug now...
Krissy-lynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
i loved your story! fleur's accent added to the whole realisticness (if that's even a word) of it! the story flowed nicely and it was really descriptive- good job!

~kris

ps please read and review my stories