Reviews for Second Chances
Willow121 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful story! one of the most well written fanfics I've ever read!
Eliana34 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
c'est vraiment bien dommage que tu es arrĂȘtĂ©.
Luzzy Lu chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I like this story :) please continue. . . Update soon please!
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Interesting... Like the Story but that may be simply that you gave Harry the Sharingan... But seriously, nobody would let three year old on missions except perhaps d ranks. You should have them started out as genin at age 5, chunnin at 6, special jounin at 7, jounin at 8, elite jounin at 9, anbu at 10, anbu elite at 11, anbu captain at 12, and anbu commander at 13, approximately. That would have been a bit more believable than three year old doing A to S rank missions. No matter the situation. Their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it.
spiderprincesscat chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I like this story and was wanting to know if you would continue it. Your new fan S.P.
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I really really want you to continue this I have read this so many times and each time I get disappointed that it ends here... please continue soon, please (puppy eyes of doom)
Good Omens chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Oh man, I was hoping Harry would get there before they decided to massacre the clan. :(
Yuval25 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I really liked the story. Please continue it! Harry being Sasuke is a good choice, because of the angst. Your story inspired me, and gave me muse. For that, I thank you! The ideas for the story are very original, I liked it. Kakashi is, how old? I forgot. Well, I hope you'll keep updating this!
Sora Matasuki chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
...holly crap that was intense! Gotta love Harry though, err...Sasuke...eh what ever he's Harry! lol I like this, will you update soon? :D
sakura240 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Kura: WAHHHHHHH! SASUKE/HARRY!

Berry: ...Woah...intense...At least I know that Itachi was still the same...

Kura: I hope nothing really terrible like Orrichamru (don't know how to spell name...) biting him and giving him that awful mark...

Berry: I hope that Sasuke/Harry doesn't hate Itachi...

Kura: anyway, awesome story! XD I loved it! XD It's also very interesting :D

Berry: please do update soon :)
Awkward Little Boxes chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
You've done a really fantastic job of writing this to be believable and absorbing!

While super-powered young wizards-cum-ninjas could easily become plot-killingly invincible, I think you're handling them well so far. I love the effort Harry has to make with Itachi.

That's actually my favorite part, your interpretation of the Uchiha fiasco.

I do hope someday you are inspired to write more, I'll eagerly read it if you do.

Thank you for taking the time to write this :)
Niwaki chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
nice I really liked this I liked the way you described Kakashi and the realetionship between him and Ay I can't wait till they meet again though i wonder how Harry will make it out of Konoha now that he's the last of the 'priced' Uchiha. please continue soon
Netti chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
wow, its a good story. please update.
I love cute things chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
i hope you'll keep up!
Lady Logos chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I'm quite sure that I have reviewed this story earlier, but then again, maybe not.

Anyway. I find it very... disturbing to read about 3 year olds that can go on to a mission. Three year old is typically after all small and weak in body. No matter how good minds they have their bodies wouldn't handle the strain of training and such in a physical level. And that is what makes things different. I would understand if they were 6 years old as few prodigies have managed to become genin at that age but three? You've got to be kidding me.

Please be good and change this very annoying and unbelievable thing.. Even for a story.