Reviews for Second Chances
Awesome chapter! :)
Awww, Kakashi and Team Phoenix are adorable together. :) Great chapter!
Awesome chapter! :) I'm excited to read this!
burntblood.1982 chapter 3 . 3/25
Please give this story to me
Faery66 chapter 5 . 1/5
Hope to read more soon.

D
burntblood.1982 chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Update mayer itachi poverty of his brother
Willow121 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful story! one of the most well written fanfics I've ever read!
Eliana34 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
c'est vraiment bien dommage que tu es arrĂȘtĂ©.
Luzzy Lu chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I like this story :) please continue. . . Update soon please!
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Interesting... Like the Story but that may be simply that you gave Harry the Sharingan... But seriously, nobody would let three year old on missions except perhaps d ranks. You should have them started out as genin at age 5, chunnin at 6, special jounin at 7, jounin at 8, elite jounin at 9, anbu at 10, anbu elite at 11, anbu captain at 12, and anbu commander at 13, approximately. That would have been a bit more believable than three year old doing A to S rank missions. No matter the situation. Their bodies wouldn't be able to handle it.
spiderprincesscat chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I like this story and was wanting to know if you would continue it. Your new fan S.P.
Niwaki chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I really really want you to continue this I have read this so many times and each time I get disappointed that it ends here... please continue soon, please (puppy eyes of doom)
Good Omens chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Oh man, I was hoping Harry would get there before they decided to massacre the clan. :(
Yuval25 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I really liked the story. Please continue it! Harry being Sasuke is a good choice, because of the angst. Your story inspired me, and gave me muse. For that, I thank you! The ideas for the story are very original, I liked it. Kakashi is, how old? I forgot. Well, I hope you'll keep updating this!
Sora Matasuki chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
...holly crap that was intense! Gotta love Harry though, err...Sasuke...eh what ever he's Harry! lol I like this, will you update soon? :D