Reviews for Cyrano
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I likey!
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
YAY! I loved Cyrano de Bergerac. I read it in 7th grade. Man, I really hated Roxanne. She was so stupid and couln't see what was right in front of her until the end when he died! It really WAS a wonderful story!
V chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw...this made me kind of sad 'cus i'm in sort of a situation like it...just that the guy dosen't know i even exist.
Miss Anderton chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw! How sad! I really liked it though. Good job!

Miss Anderton
stargate addict chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Poor Rodney! You and Elizabeth Bartlett seem to be using flowers to kill Rodney or make him suffer. ;) I still absolutely love this story, even if Teyla/Rodney is the last pairing that comes to mind. Great, great fanfic! :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This story is really good!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
And the best English translation for Cyrano is Anthony Burgess, (yes, the author of Clockwork Orange). The Ashland Shakespeare Festival just finished a run of the play in the outdoor theater this year!
ayrstar chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Poor Rodney, but beautiful fic non the less.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very nice piece and I can definitely see the influence of the play. Cyrano de Bergerac is one of the very few romance tales that I actually enjoy.
dahan chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Oddly enough I was just thinking of Cyrano de Bergerac a little while ago. The absolute epitome of unrequited loves.

Nicely written, I really really liked the last line. This was certainly great little fic though I'm kind of surprised you didn't try to sneak in a mention of a white plume. _-
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Teyla, Teyla, Teyla... *pokes/prods her to realize the true flower-man*

I just -knew- that couldn't be it (John), not with you liking to be all twisty and with 'Cyrano' as the title.

Sweet little fic you got here :)
Sepik chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Well that was nice. :D Poor Rodney...
nwfairy chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I LOVE Cyrano de Bereganc! Its one of my favorite plays . Wacthed it once it a three person round.. -sigh-

Rodney as Cyrano... want a lovly thought:)

I should write some more off that forum...
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Sweet story. Hey, I think I've read the story of Cyrano somewhere...wait, never mind, it was an Archie and Friends comic strip...
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Aw, that's sweet. Mine isn't as sweet, but I guess that you can go a hundred different ways with a prompt like this one.