Reviews for Street Links
Jenihenpen chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Ooh this is very interesting! I love the way everything is developing here and I'm dying to see more Heero and Trowa! Quatre an Duo compliment each other perfectly in this and I love that Quatre keeps shocking Duo with his fabulous acting skills _

(BTW, Trowa in tight jeans and a wine coloured shirt with the sleeves pushed up? YUMMY!)
Lilly chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I really liked where you were going with this fic. Too bad it was abandoned to the net for orphaned fics! Hopefully there are other fics you've written that are complete for me to enjoy! Ja ne!
To lazy to sign in Ripper chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
What it ended there?why.I love it more please!
Titan of Saturn chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
Ha. Fun. I like this. It's not often I see a cool fic with Q and Duo together. As always, hope you end up writing more. Good job!
Krylancelo chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
I hope you write more, it's really good.
Luna-Lunak chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
This fic is absolutly fantastic! I freaking love it even though I never really favored DuexQuatre. I love them, Treize and Wufei! I hope you will update again soon!

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
arialee chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
I love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Mizuki hikari chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
lol, continue
BigSister2 chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
what now they are his bodyguards...pretty smart actually. I like where this is going.
BigSister2 chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Um yeah I wouldn't mind being in between a Trieze and Zechs sandwhich. Sounds...very healthy. I'm glad Duo and Quatre 'talked' things out and they are now evolving their relationship, though I have to say I liked the flirting moments between them. But now its even better because the teasing can lead to some real fun. I also loved Duo's name calling to Quatre "Beautiful? Gorgeous. Lovely, sexy, red-hot mama." I couldn't stop laughing at the red-hot mama bit. I don't think I've said it before but I like how you are introducing all the characters in this fic.
BigSister2 chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
Oh man that Quatre was like Zero Quatre and I was shaking. I thought something bad was likely to happen. Damn Quatre can act and it was probably because he didn't want anything bad to happen to Duo.
BigSister2 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
The dancing scene was great and very vivid but thats probably cuz I'm still on the image of Duo as a Vampire Sex God. I loved the line Duo gave to Zechs "We want to tie you down and ravage you till you scream." I was like Hell yes sign me up. I'm excited to see how this mission is going to pan out.
BigSister2 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Has it really been two years since the last update? Well this chapter was worth it. I totally loved the vampire conversation between Quatre and Duo cuz I totally take Quatre's viewpoint on being bitten by a vampire. Vampires have always fascinated me and I imagine that the bite would be intense and pleasurable if not orgasmic. I loved how you described their outfits and I loved the teasing from Duo. Freaking awesome and now I get to read several more chapters. HEll YEAH!
maia chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
eagerly awaiting an update! youre a great writer!
noodleface chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
ew! i'm with quatre. I would not put sugar on my kixs. They may be plain looking but they taste good.