Reviews for The World through the Eyes of Nobby Nobbs
Destenys Angel Pyra chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Damm that was deep,but/because of that?,great!
greenjuly chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Emo Nobby! That's a new one on me ...
PennyLessWriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Sad story but you were laying it on a bit too thick. I think I lost count the number of time you used the word freak
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Not half bad...the Author's Note is a little over-the-top, but otherwise it's a fine story...none of his view on why exactly he'll steal anything that isn't nailed down, but fairly good nonetheless.
Shandathe chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
How sad. It's nice to see something different from his normal easygoing nature.
TheMidgetBee chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
The poor thing...you've really shown Nobby in a new light here; so often he's just a figure of fun and it's nice to see someone trying to show what it's like when all the jokes finally start getting to him. And the bit about the seamstresses really got to me for some reason...

An excellent story; I've added you to my favourite author's list.
Baroness Bones chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Damn! This was seriously moving but...erm, depressing. But it's meant to be that way, since it is quite obviously the truth of the world, sad as it is...

*sigh*

It would have been nice though if this ended on a some what positive note, but it doesn't matter.

Oh, and I don't hate Nobby. I actually like him. He's witty in his own genuine way.

Still, this is _defintely_ going in my favourites. I hope to see more from you *probably something funny in it's own respects*

Peace! :D