Reviews for Gunning Down Romance
Lord Makura chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
WHA! now i just want to cry! poor vincent...
NilanTiff chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
WAH! I LOVE this! Don't listen o that person that left you a review saying this story was "utter trash"! That person should NOT read stories he/she doen't like! So it's that OWN person's DAMN fault! That person can go to HELL! So ignore that tranvestite and continue writing! You got some talent there girl! Keep it up! I'm here to support you! _
devilstail chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
i thought it was good
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
NO! HOW COULD YOU? AUGH, it was SO SAD! This isn't a flame, by the way, it was awesome. XD BUT SO SAD! They could've worked things out, right? Right? Wah!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Okay, I'm sorry, but this SCREAMS sequel! XD It's an ending... and a happy one! But it's... not /quite/ and ending, if you get what I'm saying? o_o XD I love it anyway. Perfect.
devilstail chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
that was a good chapter
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Yay for another chapter! - I'm so glad you've finally updated, but poor Vincent! Cloud better get over himself/whatever Yuffie told him... I can't wait to see what happens next.
CornCob chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
!

This...this was absolutely amazing.

Everything from the first drug induced get-together, to the depressing, rejection-filled end.

I am no Cloud/Vince buff, I have only read a few, but I loved this completely.

Everything was just so well done, all the emotions played right, and the drug usage added all hte drama you can need.

This is one of those "if you ever though about using drugs before- you wont now"
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
Garr, that Yuffie! Poor Cloud, I hope he comes to his senses! And poor Vincent, too! He really shouldn't take romantic advice from a song... o_o XD Glad for the new chapter, waiting excitedly for the next one.
vincent-taco chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
honestly, i didn't know just how funny and taken from real life this filler chapter was... lol... STOP MAKING WHOOPIE! lol
ServantofSHEVAL being lazy chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Another gripping chapter once again! I got a little confused there at the end... with who was talking to whom about what. Oh well... I'll read it again when I have more time.

One other question, though. Neighblem... the town you often mention them living in. Did you make that up, or do you mean Nibelheim, the town Sephiroth burnt down? XD I've been wondering for a while...
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I liked it very much, more of Cloud's issues... XD They're kind of amusing. Right now it seemed to be sort of just thrown in there, but I'm sure it'll make more sense later when you write more chapters, just like you said. Marlene was cute (which is good, 'cause I usually just think she's annoying), but I think that when she says 'silly' she actually means 'horny'. XD
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Agh, Cloud! Well, at least he's on meds... I actually really like the way you're developing his character, and I have no clue what's going to happen next... which is why I want to keep reading!

Don't worry, there's no such thing as an update that comes too quickly. You must really be getting into the swing of writing this, because something about the feel of the story has (in my opinion, at least) greatly improved... plus the quick update is a dead giveaway. XD
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Oh, this one has just made my day... - I think I can survive through school now. You'd better update soon, though!

Oh yes, and what about the untranslated buts of Wutai-ese (or whatever it's called), do they actually mean anything?
you're running wild chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Haha. I'm super interested to see where this goes. Kinda crazy. I like it. Very well written. Mm. Much love. .:heart:.