Reviews for Destroy or Be Destroyed
good story
4kitty101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
cute!
WriterGirl713 chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Hi Tech-Man! That was a great chapter! I am SO sorry I didn't finish beta reading this chappie, but it turned out AWESOME without my critiquing! Keep writing and feel free to send the drafts, cuz I'm gonna be back on track!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Uh, I had thought that it was VAl who saved them. Totally surprised me when wulf came into the picture. It was so funny what Sam said to Danny after the first kiss. I think you have to fix the sentence a bit though because I think you left out an important word. I liked this story though. It was sweet andd I'm glaf that danny and Sam got togther and Vla accepted Danny as being the ghost boy. THough I think apunch would have been a bit more approitae than a hug. lol Just for laughs. Loved the story. Til later readings
MCR Rocks chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
AW so fluffy!

fantastic story cant wait for the epilogue.
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I liked the story, it was really nice. (sorry don't have much to say today)
Emerald Elyon chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Wow. Nice story! It was so C00L! I love reading any story where Vlad is in it and gets his $$ kicked by Danny! xD Or the other way around! xD
flarey phoenix chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
you didn't change the for to more like i told you too you pleb, still good, yeah still good
KelseyAlicia chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
it was nice
177624601 chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
Well, I've always liked the ones where Danny and Sam get married, but that's just me. Leaving room for a sequel would also be cool.
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
WHATS HAPPENING? OMG UPDATE!
Chaos Dragon chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
m. you didn't really kill all of them? *sniffle*whimper* did you? sorry took me so long to get to this, been wrapped up in real life. work, child, working on my own fic. and sick. . just not been my day. uh, week. couple of weeks. something like that.

but i am enjoying this. and i hope i didn't miss any chapters. (i dl from work and bring them home. i just never manage to find the time to read...) if i did i'll be rectifying that right quick. and if not, please more soon!

~cd
Redi Kurumi chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
:)Awsome possum! update as soon as you can...the suspense is killing me here..
177624601 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
So, are they still alive, or not? Great story, though.
PPGBelle4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
this is good! hopefully sam is still alive, and not badly hurt... update soon!