Reviews for The Adventures of Kitty Pryde
Katzztar chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
I think that Creed does have a reluntant respect for Kitty-Cat, as he calls her. He had some respect when they first teamed up to go against Hydra. I think what happened with the Hand is more than simply switch psersonalities. I've always thought that their dark magic brought out sides of the person they had in small portions and either denied they had or repressed.

Kitty has shown a very agressive side at times. When Rouge first appeared at the mansion and asked for help; the others went outside while she talked to Xavier. Kitty grumbled that she wanted to punch simething, Piotr teased her by saying "What's new". Before that, there was an incident in town where Kitty got into a fist-fight with another teen. She tackled the boy, sending them both flying through a glass window (they both were solid) and when they landed on the ground with glass shards around them (possibly under her target) she straddled him as she punched him in the face mercilessly. Piotr had to pull her off. Those were early examples of her temper.

Ah I can't wait to see more of Illyana.

I just found out that Marvel is brining Kitty back this month. I'm both happy and scared. Happy to see her return. Sacred of what new butchery they will do to her character.
adv. reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love the story. it is awsome. i'm trying to read it slowly but i'm still already up to chapter 15.

though i do wish you could acualy mention her name,but whatever. :) I really like the scott littlefoot addication with her. i would love it if you mentioned the group a little more often, though it really doesn't matter.
A. R. Tinromen chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
Wow! I love the story. This is hands down one of the best fanfics I've ever read! (and it's about Shadowcat, you can't get any better than that)
K212 chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
Love the update. Have you concidered inputting frankline richards into these any time soon? as he was the main reason why we didn't lose kitty pryde when she lost control of her powers way back when -man how do i even remember this- and i thought the bond he and kitty shared was amazing, at the time, sad they never developed on that so just wondering.

final words... keep it up and yeah hope your enjoying the challenge as much as i'm enjoying reading this :)
Kirayoshi chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
"The Kraken stirs. And ten million sushi dinners cry out for revenge." -Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett, "Good Omens"

All right, another chapter. I got a kick out of Kitty working with her fellow X-Men and proving capable of helping even with her legs temporarily paralyzed. Nice action-packed conclusion of your two-parter.

I dunno what I'm looking forward to more; a possible Kitty/Illyana reunion or the debate between Kitty and Tony Stark! Kitty against the press. I wish that Joss Whedon had done more with the notion of Kitty being the public face of the X-Men.

I only ask one thing; during the debate, I want Kitty to rip Sally "You're not on Myspace so you're not relevant anymore" Lloyd a new one on live TV! I swear, if Keith Olbermann were a recurring character in the MU, Sally Lloyd would be a perennial "Worst Person In The World!"

Okay, one more thing; more Kiotr.
SkylarkRequiem chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
It's great to see that there is some attention paid to Kitty in this fandom. I've adored the character for ages and it's so rare to find a wonderful series like yours. Will we be seeing what happens to Kitty after Giant-Sized Atonishing? Is she coming back?

I love the layout of the fic as well, reads just like the comics except without, well, the images, but it is still awesome nevertheless.

And yes! I also love that Kitty's powers aren't potrayed as entirely defensive and can be used well offensively (that fight against Kang's robots, wow!)

Anyway, cannot wait for the next issue!
K212 chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
This has been an interesting read. I must say -even though it is a fan fic, and you can make up anything- I really appreciate the history you back up the characters with.

I'm looking forward to see your work on post GIANT SIZE ASTONISHING... and whatever event you fit inbetween. Thank you for creating these, and i wish you best of luck in future writting.
Wolvmbm chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Nice update, It was great to see Kitty team up with her fellow X-men. I mean one is one of the original ones and another is a former New Mutant. :D

Best of both worlds in my opinion. :D

Also I did enjoy Kitty conversations with Sabertooth and Val Cooper, it shows how tough Kitty Can be and how she doesn't back down from a challenge.

Please keep up the good work upon this great series. ;)
The Old Rycr chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
Absolutely WONDERFUL job on this fic! Keep up the great work! I especially love the descriptions of your covers. Kitty's been my favorite member of the X-Men for a while, so it's nice to see a good story about her (I've been planning to write one myself, but I haven't gotten started yet). Keep up the great work and please update soon!
RedWolfZakuro chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
Oh, wow! This whole thing is amazing. It's great that Kitty is finally getting some recognition... I can't wait for more!
Lavender Gaia chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
This is a great series. I love all of the "comics" and they are nice individual stories that work so well together. I did guess that it was Kate, but the was it climaxed was excellent. If Kate does stick around, I'd love to see her meet up with Rachel when she finally comes back from space. I don't think the redhead will be too happy when she hears about everything.

I'm looking forward to your next update and I'm waiting on bated breath!
Kirayoshi chapter 14 . 7/19/2007
A satisfying ending to your main arc. Sad to see Kate Pryde-Rasputin in this circumstance. And seeing her assorted combat applications to her powers was exciting and believable. Kitty may not be the most powerful mutant ever but she is certianly one of the most versitile. Again you keep the continuity straight(Emma's still talking to Cassandra Nova, I see), as well as characterization. Especially loved Kitty's line: "You're right, he does deserve better. So look over there, at what you're fighting for and tell me if that's you."

This was while Rachel and Nightcrawler's team went to the Shi'ar to confront Vulcan, right? I'd like to see a done-in-one story where Kate confronts Rachel. How would Rachel be affected by what her mentor had become? Another story idea: maybe you could cover the three years of implanted memories that Nova and Frost gave Kitty in AXM #17.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
God, what's Emma up to NOW?
Sue Penkivech chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
*giggles* Kitty's litter!

Okay, so, I was wrong. Which is awesome, really, because it just shows what a great plot you're weaving; you can't predict it, but when it happens it makes total sense.

Great chapter with psycho!dancer girl, and as always, I Love the kids. And their team names. *giggles more*

Now, if you'll just let Katya Pryde-Rasputin run off with Piotr?...nah. Didn't think so, but I had to try! :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
O... Getting better. I can't wait to read the next part. I've never really read into the Excalibur stuff. But if this is any thing like it, I just might have to check it out. :)