Reviews for The Adventures of Kitty Pryde
Fizzing Wizard chapter 13 . 5/31/2007
I'm loving this. It exhilirates me. Just one question: When did Kurt ever die? (I know, I know, it's a Kitty-centric story and still I zero in on the Nightcrawler sightings. Sorry!)

Please update soon! This is really interesting. I'll be waiting... watching... _
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Wee! I love it. ;) I'm glad you have her and Peter together. I've always thought they make a wonderful couple.

I can't wait to read the next part
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This is very interesting! I like the fact that you are writing about Kitty. Aside from Nightcrawler she is one of the least illistrated characters.

And I'm glad that such a good job is being done to remidy that. :)
Protector of Canon2 chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
Whoa... it's KATE? But she's a good guy...
Kirayoshi chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
Now THAT'S a cliffhanger! Kate Pryde-Rasputin, in a younger body, trying to seduce Peter away from her younger self? Paging Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud! Points for Peter figuring out that 'Kitty' wasn't who she appeared to be. Very perceptive that boy.

Nice nods to continuity with Layla over in X-Factor, plus the new Banshee(and the villains from your first chapter). Now, don't be so long getting the next chapter out!

Hmm...any plans for our girl once WWH hits the fan?
Naitch03 chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
Just wanted to say that I've spent the past few days reading this story, and I think it is fantastic. I am eagerly awaiting the next instalment. I especially like how you've woven elemnts from the past (Rebel Kitty, event in Excalibur and her early years on the team) with current events (Civil War, the whole Shi'ar deal, M Day)into your own, nicely plotted story. I personally can't wait to see what happens with the double.

Hope you update soon.

-Naitch
Kitty Rasputin chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Thank you for finally updating. I've missed this story. Also, thank you thank you thank you for bringing back Widget! It's been an underrated character for too long. I'm glad to see Widget finally back where she belongs. One question, though. What was Kitty going to call Widget? She almost said a name before she decided to hold back. What was it?
Sue Penkivech being lazy chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Guh. Just...guh.

There was Kang. And Widget. And cross-time caper allusions. And...Widget! And allusions to Black Sun (which I liked, even if no one else did). And Limbo, and...

It's Cat, isn't it? Somehow. Because all times in Limbo are one time, and so there's always one there somehow, from before she died...

Okay, it's a guess. But it fits the hints, I think!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
Who is it? And is she going back? You evil, evil person! Also, when do the others return. (I'm not really all that farmiliar with the Civil War story arc.)
Sarra chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Chapter one review:

Excellent! I'll post a more well rounded review when I'm not Ded of Plague...but I love your grasp on Kitty, your dialogue and your wit.
Sue Penkivech chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Okay, this is cruel.

Having spent the better part of the day indulging in this wonderfully written set of stories, I reach Chapter 11 to find that...it's not finished yet!

Moreover, it's ended in a cliffhanger so intense that I shall be thinking about it until the next chapter appears, wondering just what's going to happen next.

But enough whining. I love your characterization, I love the overall plot and the smaller ones of the individual issues. And I wish you were writing for Marvel, because if you were, I could count on all my favorite characters being IC, as opposed to whatever it is they are now.

Special kudos must be added, however, for Issue 3. For far too long, the fact that Pete and Kitty actually loved each other has been completely ignored by the comic creators. Thank you for reminding us just why their relationship worked. She wouldn't have forgotten that, and we shouldn't, either.

Looking forward to the next issue with great anticipation!
Kitty Rasputin chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Sorry, but who is Kang? I'm not quite familiar with that character. Glad you updated so soon.
drkraven01 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
Its a good arc.

Well thought out.

Have you tryed to do it as a story board layout?
Kirayoshi chapter 10 . 2/7/2007
Geez, Emma, who other than Donald Trump says "fired" anymore? And isn't she mention overstepping herself a little? I thought she and Scott were co-headmasters; at least she should discuss this with Scott before laying down the axe.

Hmm, could it be written into the story that this situation may be part of what's been leading to the friction between Scott and Emma we saw before Torn? Or is this another variation of the old cop movie cliche where the main cop isn't able to solve a case until his captain orders him to turn in his gun and badge? To your credit, you wrote both sides of the Kitty/Emma argument so neither was wrong; I could see Emma's POV as well as Kitty's. Too bad you weren't writing the REAL Civil War!

Okay, we know that Kitty's still on the staff(or at least in the team) after this arc(set pre-Torn), but maybe getting away from the mansion might do Kitty some good. Let her solve the 'clone' mystery once and for all and put it behind her. I look forward to the next chapter, effendi.
Kitty Rasputin chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
Fired! Emma's such a witch! I can't believe that she fired Kitty. After all the stuff that she has pulled, she actually has the nerve? Keep up the good work.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »