Reviews for The Adventures of Kitty Pryde
Katzztar chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
XD

This does remind me of the early works of Excalibur. I have to say that your verison of Kitty is as I remember and love her as. Especially the visious thoughts, those were VERY IN CHARACTER. lol After all How many times did we see a cover of the early years of the Kitty's time with the X-Men x-over with some team and Kitty is shaking a fist at them?

Okay I only remember one of that LOL It was an x-over with the Avengers I think it wass the one where they come to see Carol Danvers who's been treated by Xavier.

It was true Excalibur material when Lockheed was 'herding' the kids and the commentation of the show matched the scene. That was absolutely genius.
iloveromys chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
I like your story a lot. It's really great that Kitty gets some recognition, because there are very few stories about her. I also am new to her in the comics and it's refreshing to be caught up. Keep it up!
TeeDee chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
M! Lovely job! I adore the themes in this, and had fun reading them. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to more :)
TeeDee chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
(From her vantage at the window, Kitty quietly says, "I think I'm going to cry.") PRICELESS! This idea of a Kitty mini is awesome :)

Mm, I cannot wait to read more. If only classes didn't get in my way! Almost bus time, y'see :)
david chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
So what happens to Lockheed?
Kitty Rasputin chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
Glad to see that somebody has gotten a decent Kitty Pryde story out. There are so few of them. Your in-depth analysis of her character and those around her is amazing. You definitely know what you're talking about. Even though I am not a Pete Wisdom fan, I enjoyed that chapter a lot. It certainly payed homage to their relationship. I also like the new concept of describing what the cover of the comic would look like. That's very awesome. (What would you think about a Michael Turner or Greg Horn cover?) I only have two questions (amazingly). The alien with the green hair, am I assuming correctly that she looks similar to Cerise? Also, the picture that Kitty has of her doppleganger, isn't that her Age of Apocalypse form?

Other than that, all I can say is keep writing. You're very gifted.

Kitty Rasputin

P.S. Kudos goes to Kirayoshi and Madripoor Rose for their encouragement of this project. They know what they're talking about.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
lol nice story but did you know kitty did have a small comic thingy going on for a short while? Its with wolverine and kitty with some japanese cool-ness _
The Bud chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Have you ever thought it odd children sing about alcaholic beverages being passed around while in a moving veihicle? That would be funny to see a bus load of drunk children, I suppose, but I liked your story, keep it up.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3