Reviews for He's Not Waterproof Anymore
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ya know, I have to wonder if maybe there were moments like these after John's death,m where Dean allowed himself to lean on Sam before trying to hide his emotions behind the brick wall we saw in ELAC.

Fantastic missing scene!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Tenderly written 'missing scene' between Sam and Dean after their father's untimely demise.

Concerning taking the wheel chair, it was so Dean to refuse it.
purehalo chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
This was so beautiful, so well written and i really liked how you kept them distant until the emotion over spilled
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
good job. :D
Abby chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
uncompassionatly - not a word. You need to watch the typos more closely and you are missing words in certain sentences. Proofread - it makes the story easier to read and more interesting.
kikitrayer chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Wow! That was so good. Heartfelt, emotional, awesome!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
good little one shot. whish sometimes they gave us just a little bit more..dont you... course then we wouldnt need tags and one shots LOL... good job
SexiBitet chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
read this at the supernatual site, so i will say it againg this story is amzing
Bailey chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
You have a good start here. I like the premise and the flow. But I do think you need help with punctuation. You have no periods or commas where you should have them, and others where you shouldn't. Periods and question marks should go inside quotation marks rather than outside of them. There were a few spelling errors as well-to/too type stuff. I'm not trying to come from a high horse standpoint because I'm a lousy speller also, but more people will stick around and read your work if it is presented a bit more...clean. The errors take away from the story you are trying to tell. I think you have a lot of potential. Maybe just get yourself a really good beta reader?