Reviews for Unwelcome Stranger
Stargirlrox chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Wow How Ironic. Right now, I have the biggest crush one someone called Cory...
Abby69L chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
WOW, I never thought Cory was a vampire, but I thinks it fits best than an incubus!

What the hell was that beast that Bella was? A hairy human perhaps?

Me and my crazy ideas, don't play close attention, anyway ;)

Abby
jaydubb chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
are you gonna update?

i'm dying for more.
twilight4eva13 chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
ithought cory would be the thing in the meadow i guessed it might be a werewolf-vampire
twilghtfan78 chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
Ok sorry I haven't reveiwed for all of the chapters but I liked it and i noticed that this was updated on 2-26-08 so r u gonna finish this story
twilghtfan78 chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Good chapter but on to the next one
twilghtfan78 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Dang I hate those cliff hangers but good chapter... now i'm going to read chapter 7
twilghtfan78 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
EW it's getting better every chapter I'm going to read the next one...
twilghtfan78 chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Cool maybe I was right... Awesome chapter! Now i'm going to read chapter 5
twilghtfan78 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Awe that was so sweet I loved that chapter. Now i'm going to read chapter 4
twilghtfan78 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
OMG that was so cool I think he's a vampire even though i'm probably completely wrong but That's what I think short chapter so sad but now i'm going to read chapter 4
twilghtfan78 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Good chapter I can tell this is going to be a good story... Ok not really because nothing has happened yet but ne ways i''m going to read chapter 2
Transfiguration chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
im liking it! so, i thought he had a thing for her, but he def. called her a mere human...and the brown thing? A diff. werewolf?
Paper'Paige chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
Please write more.

I beg you.

Please.

(I'll give you a cookie?)
skaterchick202 chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
cool. . . i still dont get what the nin hrman/vampire thing that was going to attack bella was. . . then you said it was james and victoria but you decribed the thing to be like a warewolf in a holly wood movie. . so what exactly was the thing. . . just clear it up for me. . . great chapter. . . update soon!