Reviews for Teen Titans in College
TOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
DONT MAKE HER WITH AQUALAD MAKE HER WITH BB ROBIN OR SPEEDY BUT NOT AQUALAD
ohheylizet chapter 12 . 1/26/2007
i love it it is very cute i hope BB DOesnt die!
artsigurl chapter 12 . 1/2/2007
that was an awsome story since i read it all the way through. i remember reading the first chapter and thinking oh god its a raexgarth and i stopped completely, but i decided to give it a second chance- im glad i did! time to go read the 5 years later one now!

mucho love- mary/monkey/taco/artsigurl
uninterestingpenname chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
dude, that was a great ending! it was so surprising, seriously, i never even saw any of that coming. yeah, you should write a five years later thing, that would be cool. it would be nice, since this left of kind of sadly, like not bad, i mean it's sad that raven and him have to be seperated. it was a really great ending.
maniacal X3 chapter 12 . 12/14/2006
TOTAL TEARJERKER! I loved it good job, looking forward to the 5 year later thing!
maniacal X3 chapter 11 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter dude. Too bad you are almost done with this story. It's great.

-Catch you on the flipside
titangirl797 chapter 11 . 12/7/2006
cool update soon and keep writing!
obsessivity chapter 11 . 12/7/2006
Please tell me this is a aexRob story,pretty please!

UPDATE ASAP.

Raven-babe.
uninterestingpenname chapter 11 . 12/7/2006
wicked. see...i still don't get it? when did robin meet raven at all? oh well. i probably misread something a while back and that's why i wondered what was happening. oh well. i liked it anyway. i hope she finds gar soon. i love them together, i think it's so cute.
titangirl797 chapter 10 . 12/6/2006
i hope vic asks out kole!
uninterestingpenname chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
cool. i like the speedy thing. i'm not a speedy fan by any means so i thought that was a very good part for him.

i'm confused about how people think it's rae/robin. they barely even talked and wasn't he with kori or something? it's very confusing.

one thing i really loved though was vic's story. it's cool, like the show but if they were normal. and him with kole is my favorite ship for him. i think he likes pink hair girls _
maniacal X3 chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
MAN! This is one great story. I think i love you, nah just kidding, no really. ... Just kidding. No for real though, this is a cool story. keep it up!
obsessivity chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
WAH!

Don't tell me this is RaexBB,please don't tell me (Sniff)

Update ASAP though.

Raven-babe.
maniacal X3 chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Cool chapter, sad though. That was cool how Gar beat Speedy's ass, even if i'm a speedy fan. that would be cool if you did a 1 year later story after this. good job dude, keep it up.
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
i love your story, things like that DO happen (unfortunately...) so it's very realistic. Bit confused with the whole love trinagle...square...pentagon? Raven likes Gar, but Richard asked her out when i thought he was with Kori...don't know what happened to Victor...and Speedy? ?_?

Oh...one more thing. the title of this chapter was: The Punk, the Hero and the Bad Boy. I take it that Roy is the bad boy and Gar is the Hero...but why is Richard the punk?