Reviews for And the story repeats itself
Chameleonxx chapter 44 . 4/16
Bit confusing at first but otherwise, it was BLOODY BRILLIANT!
x Nerdy Girl x chapter 44 . 1/2
Wow. I sorta saw the Lily's parents dying after listening to an old Taylor Swift song. I don't so please don't ask. Anyways this story has made me extremely emotional and it takes a lot for anything to do that to me. You did such a great job with this story. I would've thought Rnglish was your first language if it wasn't for the Portuguese notes. That makes me overly jealous of your ability to write. Keep writing beautiful fics (Jily if possible. Haha)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Greddb12 chapter 44 . 5/30/2013
I love this book! It's the best! You did a great job on it!
Soccergirl 101 chapter 44 . 11/27/2011
Awesome keep writein love this story!
1234 chapter 44 . 8/19/2011
The first chapter i read got me hooked, just finished it. Love it, amazing story.
Enchantedx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMG, I can't believe this. I never thought you were the same author of this story aswell as "The ugly sister"

I have read this story(And the story repeats itself) for atleast 3times! It's one of my faves and do you know what? It was one of the first I read before I started an account on this site. Then I kind of forgot about fanfics and when I started reading them again the first story I thought about was this one but I couldn't remember what it was called and how to find it. I just remembred the word "repeat" so I searched for it and even asked my friends to help me find it and then I finally found it and read it again, I was so happy when I found it again. Since then, it's been on my favourite list.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/29/2011
And you should be. It was amazing from start to finish.
oidjijijfijsi chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
I'm pretty sure its dramma queen...
ddo93355hp chapter 44 . 10/21/2010

the plot is excellent, and i fell in love with the characters :)

Bagoosa chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Hogwarts students must be eleven by September 1. One example of this is Hermione Granger, whose birthday is September 12, 1979. Although she turned twelve less than two weeks after term started, her first year at Hogwarts was in 1991.
B14nk chapter 33 . 9/4/2010
Lily is a bit slow sometimes, I mean hello! Accio charm
Seeker of Paradise chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
hey so i like the idea of the story and even though your finished i just think

that maybe you should have changed the names around a bit

on the other hand i really like what youve done and will carry on reading
AsianSpazz chapter 44 . 6/7/2010
I know this was written 2 years ago, but I just thought if you still got on this site i'd like you to know that I love this story. It's adorable and wonderfully written. It's probably my third time reading it through in the past 2 years just so you know and I'm really glad you wrote it.
I.LOVE.ANONYMOUSNESS chapter 15 . 5/29/2010