Reviews for New Beginnings and Old Tree Houses
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
hahahah ron you seductive bastard you. awesome story. loved it!
klaine-is-my-life-forever chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow, simple, wow...
Behind this I didn't read any RemusxRon fic.
But this is...More than lovely and it's great and...
Congratulations! I Love the fic and the kids!
Kisses
wolfspeaker01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Never seen Ron/Remus before, but this is absolutely beautiful. :)
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very touching. Great story! Both characters were portrayed so well. Loved it.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I never thought this could work - it would take me a thousand years to even dream up the pairing - but why would I read fanfiction if I wasn't going to be surprised every now and then? And what a pleasant surprise this was. Ron's good traits have been played up to a scale I've never seen before (that's a good thing), and Remus is, as always, the lovable loner, so I'm pleased that he doesn't have to be alone anymore.

Yes, it's a long shot that Ron will find three orphaned werewolf kids, have broken up with Hermione, and decide that Remus is the one to help him. But when the stars align - this could work.

And besides, there were so many parts where I laughed out loud!
Beatrice Mars chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
More from this world. Please. Now. Will go check your profile, but I want more! So so cute!
chacra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
oo that was really beautiful! thank you for this story! i so love your idea about the children and ron and remus!
GreenZubat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A couple of things:

*Ron would never say "asinine" or "cliche" and there weren't nearly enough "bloody"s.

*I found it strange that Arthur and Molly suddenly both knew of and had accepted Ron's new-found sexuality (which could have been elaborated on). I understand that homosexuality isn't /such/ a big thing in the wizarding world but it is somewhat of a thing. Just an acknowledgement of would've been nice.

However, there were a large number of pros too. The pairing itself and the way its written is extremely cute whilst also appearing mostly reasonable and the Tristis kids were decently developed, enough to allow them to break away from their plot device origins. I found Remus to be almost entirely (if no totally) in character also. Overall, I'd give this 8.5/10 at my harshest :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I almost died when the kids shouted 'kiss him' that part was amazing! This is such a fantastic story!

Well done!

:D
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was lovely. I love the characterization of Ron. I hate Ron with a passion of a thousand burning suns but you made me like him here.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was too awesome. Remus slowly falling in love with Ron was great, the way they all became a family was so lovely.

Thanks so much!
Lost In Echoes chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved it! (: *adds to favorites*
AppleCiderVinegar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You. I. What.

I love this so much. I almost, almost didn't read it because I used to think that I was a staunch puppyshipper, but this proved me wrong. In so many delightful, wonderful ways. (I think I now ship Ron/Remus. Thank you for that, I needed a rarepair to ship.)

I love how this built up through the story. As a not-very-big fan of Ron, I found myself falling in love with him *right alongside Remus*. And the three kids are all real, rich, wonderful, unique characters who genuinely feel like *children*. Which, let me tell you, in my experience is a feat in and of itself.

I also loved the Mum/Dad conversation. In particular (and this is going to be the only bit I quote because otherwise I'd quote the whole thing back to you, and that would eat the character limit):

"'It doesn't really matter in a family. Does it?'"

Because no, Carolyn, it doesn't matter at all. And that sentiment is *beautiful*, and I applaud you for expressing it in a completely natural way.

I loved how Ron and Remus' past relationships were handled in an unobtrusive way to the overall story, but told us what we needed to know. Ron and Hermione parting amicably because they're above and beyond still friends first was especially touching, because that's pretty much what I always felt would happen with that pairing, anyway.

I'm sorry. I've rambled. I just...I have nothing but good words for this story. Thank you. *Thank you* for writing something this amazingly wonderful. This is definitely on my favs.
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw this story is cute!

RonxRemus is the most mind-blowing pairing ever! 3
aalens chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Enchanting and beautifully constructed and written, Thank you so much!