Reviews for Expectations
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
It was Jimmy, wasn't it?
jsq chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was hilarious. I found one of your latest stories, so now I'm going back to read all of your older stuff. I am so impressed by the accuracy of your characterization.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
XD Hahaha!
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
haha, loved the irony of tony's comments at the end! we all know who was in that closet!
GiveMeButterflies chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Very cute :] I love how well you capture each of the character's "essences" as I like to say. They are all very unique personality wise and by reading your stories I have noticed how well you capture that. I love this one, very well written :]
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great story, and I loved the end!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
ROFL! That was great
gabiroba chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hey!

Great story... I just love Jimmy, and the fact that everyone would just assume it was Toy and Ziva is great.

-Gabiroba
pari106 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Funny! :) I love the character voices and you make great use of the all-out fun that is Palmer/Lee.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
::Snicker:: Palmer and Lee are really breaking in the offices aren't they? Tee hee. I especially like that Tony has no idea that it could be "little Jimmy Palmer." They treat him too much like a little kid. ]
Karolena chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
When Ziva says "truly terrifying", you can actually see her saying that. Great job.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Can I just transfer your stories directly onto my favorites list and like into my brain? Seriously. Hilarious. I'm still laughing. Reading NCIS fic at 1:30 in the morning is always a good idea. Or never. Not sure which.
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Jimmy XD well we all know that he's done it with Lee in some form of closet atleast once...

Great story!
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Great fic. Love the ending!
4everLOST chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Heheheh, oh, the dramatic irony! That's hilarious. I was really wondering what everyone was gossiping about in the beginning. A lot of fics are really obvious, but this one had me hooked the whole way through. And I liked how subtly you hinted that it was Jimmy so that someone why had not seen the last episode would have been like "What, who was it?" But everyone who had seen the episode knew what you were talking about.

-Erin