Reviews for Only This
Jay chapter 10 . 7/4
I like this story a lot! Good stuff.
Ellowyn chapter 10 . 4/6
SO BEAUTIFUL 3
Roxas fleur chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
love this!
BYoshi1993 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad that this story turned out happy (though how else could it turn out I guess). I loved every bit of it, and really wonder how that wonderful genius, Gosho Aoyama, will ever end the manga. I honestly hope he doesn't because it's been FAAAAAR to long for everything to not be totally, completely, irrevocably awkward between everyone. I mean Ran's Dad would probably be devastated that after years of cases, only a minute few were ones he solved himself; I think that would cause him immense depression.

Anyway, your story was very good. While I'm only on episode 200 of the series I was able to follow this pretty well. It really helps that my brain is spoiler immune because it automatically skims over and forgets any information that I don't already know about. It's quite handy. :)

I'm glad to have found this story since the show is really, really plucking me along with Shin/Ran as Shinchi was sooooo close to telling Ran everything (it was the episode where he was shot in the cave and was hospitalized). Anyway, again, great story (10/10).
Vulcaninegirl01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story. It was so good!
Greek Wise Girl chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
The fic was really awesome. The involvement of Hattori and KID in Shinichi's case was really really good. I just wish there was more action on the side of the Black Org.
nbp chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Great Story!

I wonder what humility tastes like.
asian-kayse chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god that was amazing! This is the best Conan fanfic ever! Everything was perfect, grammar wise and plot wise. I loved it!
Fansquealing chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Awwhhhh, I LOVED the ending! Well constructed! I LOVED IT! *two thumbs up!* :3 :D :D :D :D
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I don't think Conan's attitude would be defeatist like that, because he promised that he would return to Ran even in death.
Jerza Fernandes chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
A sequel oneshot!? Perhaps about a double date with Heiji and Kazhua? What do you think?!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Bravo!
Jenna chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely loved this! The end really made me smile :)
Dragonlady80906 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Very well developed. The flow was a bit fast around the change but ok. I don't know much about the "Orginization", "Vivian/Haibara", or much of anything past episode 131 english dubbed version, but I am getting there. That may be some of my problem in following the story, but otherwise very clear an straight forward. Nice Job.
gobubble99 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Oh god, chapter two and im already glued to the screen reading this. KEEP WRITING STORIES ON FANFICTION!