Reviews for Only This
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
This story was so amazing! Thanks so much for sharing
Aquarica chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Loved this story
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Wah CONAN! I'm entranced and can't stop reading. I need to know what happens. Thank you for writing!
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
( - -)b
I applaud you.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god! I can't believe this is finished! You don't know how much you made me feel in only ten chapters! Reading this made me feel so emotional! I almost cried and literally trembled the whole time! The suspense was killing me! I didn't even know if Conan was going to make it. I mean, he looker ready to die then! Good thing Yuusaku, Haibara, and KID's damn smart, cause if they're not, I'm absolutely sure this wouldn't be a happy ending. My god... I still can't get over this... you really did so well... I'm just speechless... I usually don't leave reviews, only for the ones I think actually deserves it. But the moment I read this? There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to leave one. And put all my thoughts and reactions while I'm at it! I'm really surprised this didn't get a thousand reviews, because you sure as hell deserve it. Dammit, I'm still emotional. Really the perfect ending for such a perfect story. Characterization is on point, the situations and the slow capture and elimination of the Organization members are all realistic, the angst and suspense is even just right and not over-the-top, as most fics like this tend to go. Overall, really the most impressive work I've seen in a while. Really, I'll give you a lifetime of kudos to you, your future children, grandchildren, and up to your great-great-great-something-whatsoever's grandchild! You really impressed me tonight. Really a great start to my summer vacation. Worth the 2 hours I've been reading this. And did I say I really love your ending? No seriously, it's perfect. One of the best reveals I've ever read.

I still got a lot of compliments for you, but I think you've got the gist. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story.

PS: I really liked that part about KID visiting Conan while Heiji's in there and he did it without any sort of disguise. It's a little touching for KID's one last gift to Conan just before he 'died' was his true identity. Really cool and a pleasant surprise if you ask me.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Ahhhhhhh this is so good!
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
we'll be waiting for the next one! xD don't let it hannged like thisv
blackkyu chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
This is a rather darling story, can't help but think of it as a prequel to another story I've read, however. Nonetheless, thank you for this!
musicalgemstones chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Great story! It would be a great ending to Case Closed. XD
Jay chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
I like this story a lot! Good stuff.
Ellowyn chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
SO BEAUTIFUL 3
Roxas fleur chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
love this!
BYoshi1993 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad that this story turned out happy (though how else could it turn out I guess). I loved every bit of it, and really wonder how that wonderful genius, Gosho Aoyama, will ever end the manga. I honestly hope he doesn't because it's been FAAAAAR to long for everything to not be totally, completely, irrevocably awkward between everyone. I mean Ran's Dad would probably be devastated that after years of cases, only a minute few were ones he solved himself; I think that would cause him immense depression.

Anyway, your story was very good. While I'm only on episode 200 of the series I was able to follow this pretty well. It really helps that my brain is spoiler immune because it automatically skims over and forgets any information that I don't already know about. It's quite handy. :)

I'm glad to have found this story since the show is really, really plucking me along with Shin/Ran as Shinchi was sooooo close to telling Ran everything (it was the episode where he was shot in the cave and was hospitalized). Anyway, again, great story (10/10).
Vulcaninegirl01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story. It was so good!
Greek Wise Girl chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
The fic was really awesome. The involvement of Hattori and KID in Shinichi's case was really really good. I just wish there was more action on the side of the Black Org.