Reviews for Only This
chiyouki chapter 4 . 8/14
I love this chapter so much. Thankyou for making this story worth reading so far
Cartwheellou chapter 10 . 5/28
Yay! Me again! Haaah, it was just as awesome as i hoped it would be! And the ending was really unique, super anime-esque and not at all hollywood, which is awesome. Did not expect that kaitou kid, though! He was awesome, i think that was a very nice character portrayal. One question though-did u describe kaito kids cameras as fish eyes on purpose. Cause if u did, thats very ironic, and for kids sake i hope they dont actually look like fish eyes or he might have problems using them. And im do stupid-i didnt realize what was in takagis pocket until LITERALLY a chapter later when you were talking about it again. Oops. Heh. And i love the idea of shinichi working for kogoro, and eating that slice of 'humble pie', as u call it. Ahh, i loved it!
Cartwheellou chapter 1 . 5/28
YES! YES! I havent started reading the story yet and i promise i will come back and leave a better review when i have hut i needed to comment on ur opening authors note. I fell in love with this fandom (who wouldnt?) and after watching the anime began looking for the manga. Then, literally a day later, im in my school library and look down and its the ENTIRE MANGA SERIES. Of course i immediately checked out the first few volumes and then proceed to begin to read them next period. Im still bursting at the seams with excitement the first few pages but then it happened. I felt my world crumble around me as i looked at the panel that had shinichi pointing to himself and saying, "if you ever have a case that needs solving, just call me, high school detective Jimmy Kudo!" I just stared at it for a while and almost started crying in class. Before this, i did not know they had americanized their names. I read the part where u talked about the white out and rewriting the names and i just have to say, ME TOO. Ok thankyou for reading my terrible rant and i will now proceed to read your no doubt amazing story. Im sorry, good bye.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
This story was so amazing! Thanks so much for sharing
Aquarica chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Loved this story
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Wah CONAN! I'm entranced and can't stop reading. I need to know what happens. Thank you for writing!
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
( - -)b
I applaud you.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god! I can't believe this is finished! You don't know how much you made me feel in only ten chapters! Reading this made me feel so emotional! I almost cried and literally trembled the whole time! The suspense was killing me! I didn't even know if Conan was going to make it. I mean, he looker ready to die then! Good thing Yuusaku, Haibara, and KID's damn smart, cause if they're not, I'm absolutely sure this wouldn't be a happy ending. My god... I still can't get over this... you really did so well... I'm just speechless... I usually don't leave reviews, only for the ones I think actually deserves it. But the moment I read this? There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to leave one. And put all my thoughts and reactions while I'm at it! I'm really surprised this didn't get a thousand reviews, because you sure as hell deserve it. Dammit, I'm still emotional. Really the perfect ending for such a perfect story. Characterization is on point, the situations and the slow capture and elimination of the Organization members are all realistic, the angst and suspense is even just right and not over-the-top, as most fics like this tend to go. Overall, really the most impressive work I've seen in a while. Really, I'll give you a lifetime of kudos to you, your future children, grandchildren, and up to your great-great-great-something-whatsoever's grandchild! You really impressed me tonight. Really a great start to my summer vacation. Worth the 2 hours I've been reading this. And did I say I really love your ending? No seriously, it's perfect. One of the best reveals I've ever read.

I still got a lot of compliments for you, but I think you've got the gist. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story.

PS: I really liked that part about KID visiting Conan while Heiji's in there and he did it without any sort of disguise. It's a little touching for KID's one last gift to Conan just before he 'died' was his true identity. Really cool and a pleasant surprise if you ask me.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Ahhhhhhh this is so good!
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
we'll be waiting for the next one! xD don't let it hannged like thisv
blackkyu chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
This is a rather darling story, can't help but think of it as a prequel to another story I've read, however. Nonetheless, thank you for this!
musicalgemstones chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Great story! It would be a great ending to Case Closed. XD
Jay chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
I like this story a lot! Good stuff.
Ellowyn chapter 10 . 4/6/2015