Reviews for Thunderstorms and Nightmares
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was actually quite moving for me. I think this was a spectacular story. Very well written and I love the Alan and John bonding.

Wonderful story. )
Samara13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love this story! :D
scara1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this is a realy cute one-shot. i really like how u write
Gilian 101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was a great peice, and I'm glad to see that the whole ordeal affected Alan as it should have done. This has varified the fact that he is human. I mean, no kid could go through something like that and not be affected emotionally. C'mon, his family were nearly taken away from him, he was nearly killed at least four times in one day, and he's probably physically exhausted. Of course he's going to have issues to deal with.

And you did a great job of bringing his emotions accross, babe. It was wonderful. I loved the way that Alan is subconsciously terrified of losing his older brother, and how he was calmed and comforted by John's words. It was a truly emotional piece, and fairly well written, too. Very nice. I hope you intend to write more of these in future. Thanks.
Gilian101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
LOVED IT!

Ok, this was totally awesome, chick. John is such a great big brother, and Alan really needed him when he broke down. Poor kid. But it makes sense, after everything he's been through, that he would crack at some point. I mean he's only 14 years old, he can't cope with it on his own. I'm glad that his family will always be there for him, and you really did a good job in showing this to us. Many thanks, honey. I can't wait to read more.
Lightbulb chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Again, very, very, very sweet! I hope you do lots more of these and i will definitly add you as a fav when I get an account. Please make more for me!-)
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I just read this again coz I hadn't read it in ages. It was so cute it really did make me smile! The love and kindness that John shows to Alan is just so wonderful, just how I like to make it in my own stories! You should definitely think about writing another one of these, but from another brother's perspective. (like Scott or something). It's just too good a style to let go, buddy! You're a great writer!
Mr X chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was so sweet! You should deffinitely write more brotherly fanfics, you're really good at them! I love the ones where the older brothers comfort Alan, it just seems so right and cosy. Keep it up, pal!
black4minister chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh that was so sad and yet happy too. Alan asking John what would happen to him if they all died was awful, but then them staying together for the night was so cute and such brother bonding (which iknow you love cause you watch Supernatural and let's face it:we all love Sam and Dean brother bonding) ;-)
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
like it! _ great fic!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very sweet and angsty piece. Liked it a lot!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I'm in tears right now...Good Story!
straywriting chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Loved it, especially the ending, it was very cute. :)
SherryBird chapter 1 . 2/21/2007